Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is basically the exact same situation as Penn St at Iowa a few weeks ago.

Though the Iowa kick off team didn’t f up the field position.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Ohio made Penn State’s oline look like Michigan’s oline those last few series.

Comment

• Congrats to osu. Barrett was fabulous.

PSU needs some more time in purgatory.

Good win on that basis alone.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• And Gus Johnson’s is still terrible.

Comment

• I can't understand how the OSU fanbase hates on Barret. That guy is really great.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Joe Thomas Barrett the fucking Fourth.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Barrett wasn't great vs the Sooners.

Comment

• Great win by the Buckeyes, they never gave up.

Comment

• Can't believe it. Greatest comeback of JT's career. Gotta be.

Comment

• Fuck those motherfuckers. Nothing went OSU's way. Nothing. Never stopped playing. Never. Eat a giant bag of dick for that pedo-enabling asshat fanbase. Good luck bitching about the officials on this on. Wooooooo!

FYI, I hate those assbags. This one....this one is sweet as it gets.

Comment

• Gotta admit, it crossed my mind too that they'd be bitching till the end of time about that INT-turned-TD and it almost made me wish they'd just call it a touchdown. So sick of their endless fucking conspiracy theory bullshit.

Comment

• Fuck them. FUCK THEM. Goddamn fucking awesome. They ate destroyed.

Comment

• Go Bucks.

Also, Talent has been in the Slivovitz.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Anytime PSU loses it is a good day, I hated those poseurs even before that Sandusky shit.

Comment

• AA

I missed fucking 4th Q at a wedding. I'll take it out of their hide in drinks. At this point, I'm ordering 2 and pouring one out in a urinal. Still, fuck Penn State.

Comment

Working...
                                X