Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like your thinking, though I fear it is wishful thinking. I would hate to see him go after losing to Michigan just once though.

Comment

• Booker and Baker out today. So, a backup LB corps against Sparty. Of course, I'd argue both were out against Iowa, too.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I like OSU. Michigan State is 59th in pass defense and the Buckeyes are a team that can exploit that.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I don't like the spread in this one but I'd take the buckeyes straight up to win.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Bend but don't break

Comment

• This is the noon game. OSU big... keeps M's B10 East shot alive (...lol)
              Then hopefully there are close games going on after half time.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Sparty is getting hammered. Not sure how to feel about this game.

While I think MSU is a decent team, I don't think they are great nor not the best in the East. All you have to do is watch the line play. Decidedly in favor of an albeit motivated osu team. Lewerke is facing a ton of pressure and isn't hitting the plays he hit v. PSU.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• The OSU-Iowa game will go down as the most puzzling result of the season and perhaps of the last 3 or so years.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• This is a bare bottom spankin.

Comment

• If only someone on this forum could have seen this coming.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Your analysis was based on passing, therefore it was void, OSU is running at will.

Comment

• Yeah, Barrett is 7/10 for over 10 yards per completion with a TD, but they just haven't had to pass with Weber running.

Comment

• When I said bend but don't break I meant limit the run and keep all passes in front of you, Letting them get 10-15 yards per rush is not a winning formula.

Comment

• Feel bad for hack.
                              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                Your analysis was based on passing, therefore it was void, OSU is running at will.
                                MSU should replace Will with a better player.
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X