Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lewerke was terrible in the first half. Stanley made almost all those throws last week. Plus, OSU is obliterating Sparty when it's 7 in the box.

I wish this team would hew closer to its mean. That's what's so impressive about The Nick.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah, there is no way the Buckeyes should be two-loss suckbutts.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• If Ohio State wins like that for the remaining of the season and a bunch of top teams get upset ... they won't make the Playoff.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Correct.

Comment

• For me?

Comment

• Watching OSU and then Iowa today makes me want to stab THE WIZARD to death.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                MSU should replace Will with a better player.
                Sam and Mike sucked as well.

The only one who showed up was Hartbarger.

Lewerke was bad when the receiver happened to get open. Most of the time they were covered and he was running for cover.

Back to the drawing board.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  Watching OSU and then Iowa today makes me want to stab THE WIZARD to death.
                  I wonder what NAIA game THE WIZARD is poorly officiating today...
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Hopefully Baghdad A&M-Mosul Tech.

Comment

• And I hope his white hat is a female in a black and white striped burka.

Comment

• Air quote female and we're entirely agreed.

Comment

• Haha

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            Watching OSU and then Iowa today makes me want to stab THE WIZARD to death.

It really requires watching those games to want to stab the wizard? I assumed everyone?s bar was much lower...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                              It really requires watching those games to want to stab the wizard? I assumed everyone?s bar was much lower...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Yeah. Like, waking up in the morning and...well, that.

Comment

• Fucking assholes
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X