Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best tribute I can give Rich Rod

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i3jZ0fk9iU"]RICHARD RODRIGUEZ WEEPING AND RECITING JOSH GROBAN LYRICS - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Yep, sad times.

TBH, I don't think this is a rivalry game at all anymore. You can't call it that when one side of the rivalry dominates it for over a decade.

What it has become is somewhat of a sacrifice of a Christian to the Gladiator.

All-Hail-Urban!

FUCK osu.
      There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Well, folks here still want to win really bad. But, then again, I'm mostly around folks my age, and the 90s are irredeemable. We will always want one more win to atone for those years, in particular 1993-98.

Now, asshat, teetsucking layabout millenials may view The Game differently.

Fortunately for M, the Rutgers-M game is turning into a nice feud.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Never gets old

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPxPSzz0LBY"]Brady Hoke: Philosopher King - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Michigan Man HOF

Comment

• Buckeyes, why do you keep monkeying with your iconic uni?
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• We're being OKorn'ed
                Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Ohio State, inexplicably, isn't wrapping up.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Michigan is being more physical and it's staggering the Buckeyes.

Comment

• M's defense is really good when they aren't giving up big plays.

Comment

• Blood in the water.

Comment

• Good luck bringing that cameraman to justice, Urban. Just be careful that you don't stress your heart to the level that forced you to retire from Florida.

Comment

• Cameragate has been solved!
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wisconsin is the No. 1 rated defense and No. 1 rated running defense. They give up 80 yards a game. That's really problematic for an OSU team that absolutely must run win.

Now, the upside is that OSU gashed highly rated run defenses in Sparty and M. That's somewhat encouraging. It's even more encouraging that OSU RBs got carries in those games. That a nice adjustment on OSU's part to avoid being forced into JTB carries.

However, I think Wisky is just better on defense and will make it really tough. In theory, OSU is about as balanced and high-powered offense as there is -- 270 passing/250 rushing. But, as I've said all year, I just don't trust the passing game. I really don't expect it to show up in Indy. If it does, then they'll have a pretty good chance.

Also, one has to wonder how much JTB plays. I like Haskins (and Burrow). And I was well-pleased to see him work Don Brown's boys on 4 straight possessions. But, man, I wouldn't want to bet on that replicating itself against Wisky.

Finally, Hornibrook has been a bit of a turnover machine, but OSU's defense is about the least ball-hawking defense they've had in awhile. Or maybe I was spoiled by Hooker last year. Hopefully Wisky gives away some possessions. I fully expect Fumagelli to absolutely destroy OSU's LBs in coverage, in particular Baker. That's going to be a huge fucking problem.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Dunno about that. Depends on how you want to evaluate Michigan's defense, and whether you want to toss out the post-capitulation yardage. Possibly the real story with Michigan's defense is not the overaggression, but how prone it was to complete and total collapse when adversity struck. Wisconsin got plenty, and OSU got some too. I think Wisconsin's defense probably is slightly better, but yours will be the best offense they've faced. Michigan was their marquee game this year, which is to say, ultimately, that they've played nobody.

Comment

Working...
                                X