Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct. There was no such moderation for HARBAUGH!!!!!
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      I'm sorry, Alabam"Alum", but science has spoken.... #1 better than #8.

Hahaha....SCIENCE!
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AA blinded me with scuence...hit me with technology...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• As we roll to the new early signing day, here are OSU's outstanding issues:

Will the following decommit? Emory Jones, Jaiden Woodbey and Josh Proctor. Proctor, I think, is solid. Woodbey was always going to have to decide between USC and OSU, but I'm cautiously optimistic. And I think Jones is off to Tuscaloosa, but no one really has any feel for him.

Who does OSU add? Jack Carman is in.

After that, they desperately need DEs. After losing Cox, they're chasing Tyreke Smith and Oweh. They have a lacrosse kid from Connecticut as Plan B -- Casey Rogers (he's drawing interest from The Nick, so he can't be THAT bad). Smith was almost a lock to PSU, it seemed, but things have changed and he may be in play. I think Oweh is probably PSU. Doesn't look particulary great either way.

It's looking like they're also serious about Tyler Friday. I've assumed he's an M lock for ages, but people seem to think OSU is in the game. Not sure if it's a "second hat" type situation or not, but he'd be their 4th DT.

They probably want one more OL if he's the right one. They'd love Rasheed Walker, but they'll finish 2nd to PSU in that one. Walker Culver, I think, is really underrated. OSU could have had him, I think, but they're slow playing him. Unfortunately, big schools are catching on including Auburn. Boo.

Finally, I think they'll take Cameron Brown, WR, from St. Louis. He's a lock if they have a spot for him and I think they do.

So, I think they add Carman, Cameron Brown, Walker Culver and -- really out on a limb -- Tyreke Smith and Tyler Friday -- I'd say neither is even a 40% play -- so crazy talk, I know. I think they keep everyone but Jones.

I think they'll end up around 310 points for the 247. And I'm certain I'll be way wrong on this shit.

Comment

• STFU
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              STFU

Yeah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Ohio State won't even send an LOI to its "committed" QB - Emory Jones. LOL. I should have known he was out when they took Baldwin. I think they moved on after his OV against PSU. He had already taken numerous visits to Alabama and wouldn't end the visits. I remember UFM had a vague comment after that game on recruiting - something like "our pitch is simple - are you in?"

Fascinating stuff if you're into following recruiting in this day and age. I'm guessing he ends up at Florida? - a school he has virtually no relationship with.

Meanwhile, Woodbey is a quintessential 2017 recruit. Everyone knew his verbal was worth nothing, bit it was always presumed USC would be the battle. If he ends up at FSU - just wow. Would really suck to lose him. Kid is a fucking player.

Gotta love it!

Comment

• Micah Parsons?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Not having Ward surely hurts chances, but love getting chance to see future. Okudah will be a first round pick. Hopefully he’s at least competent tonight.

Comment

• Could be the best of both worlds tonight. SC get their as kicked (bad) osu cry's they should have been in CFP

Comment

• Damn I want Nick Bosa as a detroit lion in 2019

Comment

• Nick. Or Joey, I suppose.

Meanwhile, good start.

Comment

• Ha! 24-0 Pour it on!!!

Comment

• I went to bed at half time with the score 24-7, osu. That's how it ended.

Not a great post season bowl game. Like I said in another thread, Clay Helton uses his top 100 talent worse than any coach I've watched play this season; didn't look like he had his team ready to play osu. Their defensive scheme was too soft allowing jtb do what he does best - the short passing game and QB runs on the PA when the Ss bite and start back peddling.

The stats heavily favored USC - but 4 turnovers.

ufm's game plan was really good - play good defense first, let jtb do his thing and let the D protect him doing that. osu put plenty of pressure on Darnell and USC couldn't deal with it .

Once again, I have to give meyer a lot of credit. His team played the kind of ball that the players play best - esp. jtb. They're not flashy on offense but they are consistent. Great D. Sounds like a modern day Woody Hayes running a modern day O.

Another nice win for the BIG.
                              Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; December 30, 2017, 08:31 AM.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• 2nd half was a snoozefest. In any event, it's always nice to be USC. And 12-2 with a B10 title is decent.

Comment

Working...
                                X