Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It definitely wasn't as exciting as the Holiday Bowl.

Comment

• Yeah. It was definitely thrilling to see Dantonio run Lewerke like JTB. But, you know, Lewerke has a little shake and burst.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Totally agree

Comment

• He does ..... I'd be a bit worried about that in BT play in 2018. He's darn good - different and maybe better than Cousins. But does he have enough shake to avoid the big hits?

Something that has been really obvious to me in the post season is that the BIG plays defense unlike any conference outside of maybe the top of the SEC West and GA in the East ..... they hit, have powerful and athletic DLs and have competent tackling behind that.
          There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Lewerke was much better avoiding the hits at the end of the year than the beginning but as you saw in the second half he still has the instinct to stupidly take on hits. Hopefully he doesn't have to run as much with the deep stable of young wideouts

Comment

• Disappointing second half, but ill take it. Don't see B10 beat SC much in Bowl games.

Comment

• Don?t see SC playing the big outside of California often either..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  Lewerke was much better avoiding the hits at the end of the year than the beginning but as you saw in the second half he still has the instinct to stupidly take on hits. Hopefully he doesn't have to run as much with the deep stable of young wideouts
                  You won't see Lewerke run nearly as much as you saw this year the rest of his time in East Lansing. Cook ran a lot at first too and when he showed he could throw well that ended.

Comment

• I hope not but the coaching staff has talked about using some of those read option plays for a long time but they have rarely had a QB to do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      I hope not but the coaching staff has talked about using some of those read option plays for a long time but they have rarely had a QB to do it.
                      Hmmm. I like Lewerke as a sorta dual threat qb who can run a few read option plays a game but I just don't see him physically holding up a whole year running much. I see him as a drop back passer that can extend plays and get yardage when needed. Remember Fran Tarkington. That type.

Comment

• Hi!

And Happy New Year to Buckeye Paul and everyone else here (except the rest of the Buckeye faithful not named Paul).

Comment

• I was told there would be Keystone Light (Columbus Champagne) here?

Comment

• Yeah AA...where's the fucking beer...this is bullshit!
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yes, hello, and welcome. There is keystone light. You may have to fight a drunk Ezekiel Elliott for them, though.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• ...well...he doesn't want yet another suspension...so he's probably pretty calm now...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X