Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You underestimate Zeke Elliott at your own fucking peril.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• This sounds a lot like The Heisman House...except with no Heismans...and a bunch of hilljack Ohians...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Who will end with the better pro career: Derrick Henry or Mark Ingram?
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Chaz Reinhold will. He's an innovator.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sparty just endured their version of OSU’s Iowa debacle. Took my son and was able to get him on the court to celebrate. He was also able to give KBD a high five. Qualifies as a good day.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah that came out of nowhere. Very good win. Could make a tourney bid plausible.

Comment

• Sparty was not good, Izzo’s rotation was a little odd and CJ balled out. KBD is the truth. Wesson is slowly getting there (watching him bang with Ward was awesome) and Tate is dependable on both ends - he was great against Bridges. They need to get something from Potter or, less likely, Young. But, overall the team doesn’t suck, they run good sets and play hard on defense. They’re watchable. I’ll take it!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  Sparty just endured their version of OSU?s Iowa debacle. Took my son and was able to get him on the court to celebrate. He was also able to give KBD a high five. Qualifies as a good day.
                  Was gonna make the same comparison.

Comment

• I only saw the last minute if the first half, that's all I needed to see. A good teaching moment for the Spartans, you can't read the press clippings.

Comment

• They’re so deep and Bridges plays so unselfish. But I think Izzo is very much still figuring out who and how the 8-9 will work. They were also uncharacteristically stupid in that several times OSU switched into huge mismatch on Ward and they didn’t get him the ball.

I have a hard time seeing them losing if they play well. To anyone.

Comment

• It is definitely the most talented team since the Flintstone era. This team's talent jumps out at you in ways the 2000 team didn't. Izzo has been to numerous Final Fours since but generally runs into a more talented team. There's no guarantees but I expect they have as good a shot as any come March. But they can't get their nose bloodied in that way.

Comment

• Izzo always drops a head scratcher in B1G play...hell some shitty UNL teams have won in EL...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• In the 2000 season they lost at Wright State. It was a bad Wright State team at that. Yesterday they just lost their marbles in the last minute of the first half, I listened in the second half to see if they got fired up at half, nope. When Spartan Homer Will Teemun is telling the audience they are getting killed, they are getting killed.

Comment

• OSU scored 18 points in the first 4 minutes of the 2nd half including the dreaded 6 point play -- OSU hit a 3, Sparty was called for a grabbing foul on the block while shooting, OSU was given the ball under the hoop, KBD converted an And-1. First time I've ever seen that.

So, that was a bad sequence.

Comment

• Maryland can’t stop Andrew Dakich. Heh.

Comment

Working...
                                X