Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No person in their right mind would have said that in December. Bizarre.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I expected a reversion to Nebrasketball and a 25 point loss, so getting jobbed into a 5pt L by wiz's inbred cousins of the hardwood was a pleasant surprise.

Comment

• I dunno. Obviously getting KBD healthy was a big, big deal. Obviously Matta wasn't getting the most out of the existing talent for the last 2-3 years there. Not obvious how you win like that with Dakich in the lineup, even fifth-year Dakich. Not obvious how you've yet to have a stinker. But you hired a good coach and certainly some in-year progression was expected. At this point it's a three-team league; maybe four if Michigan runs the table against anyone not in that four-team group. Which is what should be expected. It's already had its one.

Scheduling maybe a smallish factor? I only just eyeballed it, but looks like you got MSU only once and Purdue only once. But that's just a one-game difference from what Michigan has. Hard to discuss SOS with that mess of teams below Maryland, which seems the only legit bubble-quality team, but that's fine adjustments at that point anyways.

Comment

• Hoss:

UNL is pretty decent. I think they finish 11-7.

Hack:

Holtmann is both good and fortunate. He’s really benefiting from some good 4th year players. And Matta jettisoning Lyle. The offense is still a little up and down, but they play good defense. Not great, but good is way better than last year.

Holtmann will struggle mightily next year. But, I think he’ll end getting the program back to consistently competitive/good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            Hoss:

UNL is pretty decent. I think they finish 11-7.
            Agree....starting to develop some trust. This is usually where the rug gets pulled, but we?ll see. Miles might be developing the kind of roster where the catastrophic losses are few and far between.

Tim is a decent coach and a good frontman for the program...he?s easy to root for. I would like to see him do well enough to stick around.

Comment

• Possibly that's a bubble team too, it seems.

Comment

• STFU
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• UNL needs another ranked win... losing to KU/CU/OSU close doesn't get you in the tourny
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• ...and you posting your drivel doesn't get you a cup of coffee at Arby's either...

...may I suggest a big cup of STFU?
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• EFZ.

But, stifle.

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, sometimes shit happens. They can’t seem to stop PSU, and KBD is on the bench after getting his 3rd and 4th fouls for playing normal defense. Woof.

Comment

• LOL. Great fight back, but some nights aren’t to be. PSU shoots 11-14 from 3 including banked in 35 footer at buzzer. They can’t play 10 minutes without KBD, especially when other team is unconscious.

Comment

• Hell of an end, huh?

Comment

• Karma.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X