Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes Bo was friends with him, I think he just felt bad about it - Hayes getting fired

Comment

• Bo played for Woody and was an asst for him iirc.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Comment

• True. And I don't handle OVIs, but lots of my friends do -- I'm sure it's impossible to be a lawyer and not know someone who does. They say it's almost always a sitdown with the prosecutor who tells you what you get, then you go enter the plea.

They also clued me in, many years ago, to letting traffic court know I'm an attorney. Then I go back in the back room. They either knock 10 mph per off or something to get it down into an acceptable zone and the judges sentences whatever he/she sentences for that many miles over the limit. Almost always a reduction to a zero point offense. Woot! And I haven't even got to try that out with my AG business card.

In any event, I'd be shocked if the judge strong-armed the prosecutor over an OVI. In fact, ZS got what most first time OVIs in Ohio get. McMuphy is way the fuck out of his depth on that bullshit.
          Last edited by iam416; August 14, 2018, 08:09 AM.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            Hayes had punched people before. At least one cameraman and one reporter. He was fiery.
            ...and a Clempson dude...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The "before" in my post, wiz, was obviously "before he punched the Clemson player".
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Obviously

time to start posting under my Marty moniker again
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• LAIR!!!
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• How is that artificial hip made out of old Massey tractor parts working out for you? You walking without a cane yet?

Comment

• It's doing well thanks...

::::wraps cane around AA's melon::::
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Fucking idiots
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• time to break out the Mister Obvious moniker
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "In any event, I'd be shocked if the judge strong-armed the prosecutor over an OVI. In fact, ZS got what most first time OVIs in Ohio get. "

True. Once again a lot of blustering over a non-issue.

Comment

• Has anyone watched QB1:Beyond the Lights on Netflix? Man, Martell seems talented, but what an unlikable dude.
                              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• FIRE URBAN MEYER NOW!

Comment

Working...
                                X