Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shaddup
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      Urban Meyer to USC!
      After a year in the television booth to be closer to his family.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Campbell's will break one or two........a missed tackle here or there and he's off to the races. Or a couple shots downfield that are just as likely to be catches or PI calls as they are to be incompletions/pass breakups........just something like will turn the game or even define it.....

Michigan hasn't shown a high enough frequency of explosive plays on the road to hang with osu

We could we this at home, but not in 34-28 osu, Michigan scores a late TD to make the score more respectable.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• It was a good/great year anyway. 10+ wins in Harbaughs first 3/4 years ...and most importantly we kicked Mike D'antoni ass (mumble bush league)

Living local that (a loss to Sparty) is way more intolerable to have to listen all year, than a loss to osu, sorry msu is more hated now.

Comment

Comment

• Thank you " avatar3176_1.jpg" .... later Saturday night --- we did better than i thought

Comment

• Referees for Michigan/osu B10 games thus far for both teams.

Michigan - O'Neill - Kluczynski- Cannon- Capron- McGinn- Servinski- Capron- O'Neill

osu - Snodgrass- Capron- Smith- McGinn- Kluczynski- Snodgrass- O'Neill- Kluczynski

A poster at Rivals said it will be Mike Cannon.

Good possibility of rain, dont think this would hurt Michigan

Comment

• preemptive fuckin' refs
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Great game osu fans. Everybody was completely wrong about Michigan, including me in this game. Total domination of supposedly the best defense in CFB. Clearly it wasn't.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Better players. Better coaching. Better recruiting. Better everything. The only time UM will beat them is if they can sneak up on them like Maryland and Purdue...maybe after another 5 losses OSU will just get bored and give one away..

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• Didn't watch the game, good decision on my part :-) not even upset - didn't think we had much of a chance without a win in 18 years why should I? And was proven right, nothing has changed. Would have been upset if the game was close/gut wrenching loss like 16. Sound like the team quit? Oh well, we beat Sparty that is 'The Game' to me - look at this... jesus they are pathetic. But happy right now - Cheering Fuck Harbaugh in EL while struggling with Rutgers.

46823313_2191172967573610_6566688722782257152_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=bb6e0de900845daefa669dd15ea61c4a&oe=5C76D334.jpg

Comment

• It also showed that Meyer is an elite coach and that Harbaugh clearly is not. He is absolute fucking garbage when it comes to scheme and game planning. And Brady Hoke ended up with just as many wins in rivalry games through four years after taking over a program that was in substantially worse shape.

Comment

Working...
                                X