Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wingy is doing is best to make up for Bianchi Prime's absence.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• UFM water boy

Comment

• Nobody did it with the flair and style of OP, that's for sure. I don't know who Matt Hayes is, and B/R is basically mgoposters armed with VC money, but this isn't a real stretch here. Hayes is just repeating what a proper cynic would identify as occam's-razor analysis.

Comment

• Nobody did it with the flair and style of OP, that's for sure.
          lmao I can see the goose bumps on you from here.

Comment

• Talent and I agree you'll never make it to that level. Usually, one of us is wrong.

Comment

• Actually...you are both always wrong...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Suck it, Illini! Ohio State's football program may be in tattered, smoldering heap, but Chris Holtmann has the hoops team moving full throttle in the right direction! Yay, Hoops! Booo, Football!

Comment

• kills Talent
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well the Michigan faithful can breath a collective sigh of relief, might sneak one or two in against OSU now and relieve some of that pressure building on your Messiah.

Comment

• HARBAUGH!!!!
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I feel bad for Ryan Day. If he goes 8-2 against Michigan the fans will think that he's a bum.

Comment

• Hmmm. Tressel went 9-1.

fucking Chris Perry

UFM went 7-0, but he almost lost twice.

fucking Devin Gardner

So, I guess 8-2 would be a downgrade. But, I could live with it. Especially because there's no way he wins in AA in 2019, so he'll start 0-1.

Comment

• We'll see. I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of assistants set sail for greener pastures in the off season. Kevin Wilson and Schiano could both get head coaching jobs I think. God willing Larry Johnson Jr. will decide that it is time to retire.

Day has a decisive talent advantage for the foreseeable future. It will still be an upset if we beat him in one of the next few games.

Comment

• Well, a couple assistants will almost certainly be leaving. Bill Davis for certain, is out as LB coach. And I wouldn't be surprised if Studwara is told to find another job.

I don't know about LJS. I would think he stays at OSU but he may end up at Maryland.

Schiano, IMO, is either NFL coordinator or staying. After last year's debacle at Tennessee I don't think he can get a CFB HC job. Well, maybe at Rutgers. But Ash is still there.

Wilson, I don't know. He worked pretty closely with Day. Day called the plays, but Wilson was neck deep in the offense.

Grinch is a guy I could see leaving.

In any event, Day needs to get his staff in place sooner rather than later.

And, no, Ohio State won't be beating M next year in AA. If that happens then HARBAUGH!!!! should fucking resign.

Comment

• Talent...what will be UFM's record be his first year with the Browns?
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X