Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Akron is out manned and out weighed at every position.

This is not a very good test of osu's defense or offense w/Bauserman at QB.

Pretty much like the JV playing an all senior HS team ..... that's what this game looks like to me.

I did enjoy the two consecutive missed field goals though .... brings out the boo-birds (asshats).
    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Akron is the bottom of the barrel in FBS. That being the case, I would like to see a dominating performance rather than look like Sparty did last night.

Comment

• This is more dominant than MSU's game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
          This is more dominant than MSU's game.
          Well, at least until this drive...Akron pulling some plays out of their ass

Comment

• Before this drive the yardage difference was about 275 to 34

Comment

• osu's OL play has been solid.

The backs have missed some reads and dropped a few balls. But I'd expect that with two new guys/first game

The Zips had some nice plays slicing through the A and B gaps that surprised somewhat.

Bauserman is pretty shaky throwing the ball, not a lot of confidence/thinking too hard .... that's hurt the run game a little I suspect. My hope is he looks like that when the bucks go to Miami, facing a DL that is manned by more than midgets, and then start B1G play.
              There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Miller looks very good ....... whole different offense with Miller in: Woody and the FB with bauserman ...... tressel and tp with braxton miller.

Gives Miami a bit to think about. I'll give fickell some credit.

Comment

• Miami does not have a great defense to begin with and they will be missing a couple starters on defense due to those suspensions. So I am hopeful

Comment

• OSU will beat Miami handily. It will be a two-score victory at least.

Comment

• Agreed. In the little time Miller played, he looked very good. I suspect when the tat4 return .... most noticeably Deveer Posey, osu will be a tough team.

Comment

• Akron could be beaten by some HS teams from Ohio.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Ohio was impressive today..... maybe Luke keeps job long term.

Comment

• Their defense was impressive.

No surprise.

As cooper is quoted as saying ..... "osu will beat everyone (including Michigan) this year. We have better talent."

OK.

Comment

• There is also a nice autopick feature which is a nice safety net in case you forget to make your picks. And, in OP's case, it should have probably been a first option.

Well Talent, you did it. Took me away from 1 minute of "YACHT Management" to CFB "Poolie" analysis, out of a field of 37.. The season is young but I am to win it. As of 10:46PM this evening:

Season Standings
                              Weekly Standings - Trash Talk - Printable Standings - Text Rules - Group Filter - Share This Page
                              No. Username Points Win% W-L-T
                              1 OPTIMUS_PRIME 65 60.0 6-4-0
                              2 HIVELY10 62 70.0 7-3-0
                              2 ISUC416 62 70.0 7-3-0
                              4 LINEY 61 50.0 5-5-0
                              5 DOOKSUCKS! 60 60.0 6-4-0
                              6 BLUTO2020 57 50.0 5-5-0
                              7 AMURRAY 55 50.0 5-5-0
                              8 IPSWICH 53 50.0 5-5-0
                              9 ALABAMALUM 47 80.0 8-2-0
                              10 SARDIS 47 60.0 6-4-0
                              Last edited by Optimus Prime; September 4, 2011, 12:54 PM.
                              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• where does Talent stand in the "poolie"?

Comment

Working...
                                X