Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like our chances in The Game this year better than 50%, although I reserve the right to change my mind after seeing the return of the Tat 4. Posey and Adams could make a difference. I'd make our game against MSU a pick-em right now. Cousins never met a well-covered receiver he didn't like and their running game is garbage.

OSU fans can probably now appreciate why Michigan fans were so eager to get rid of Carr&Debord and welcome RichRod to town. Take away all of the passing yards that the Bucks got today in the last five minutes today, and that was our offensive output in The Game in 2007. 91 yards.

OSU was playing with fire with really spotty quarterback recruiting for the entire Tressel era. It has now come home to roost.
    Last edited by Hannibal; October 1, 2011, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• OSU was playing with fire with really spotty quarterback recruiting for the entire Tressel era. It has now come home to roost.
      Mr. Talent is going to read that and harrumph you from one side of the forum to the other, while extolling the accomplishments of Troy Smith and Terelle Pryor.

But you just watch ... one day, .. Braxton Miller will win that Heisman, ... just like Ron Powlus won those 4 trophies when he was at Notre Dame ... just you wait ...
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Told yah Sparty would beat those bastards....DSL still giving Tressel the keys to Columbus?
        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Hire RichGOD now! Hi State is in trouble. I haven't seen a display like that since 2001 UCLA -- maybe even 1999 at MSU.

I'm glad to see Liney has written off Braxton Miller, though.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Oh no, Mr Talent. I've been agreeing with you.

Braxton Miller is a huge talent. Vast potential that young man has ...

In fact, I am the only Michigan fan here, that has scolded these other fellows, for besmirching the talents of young Mr. Miller. My Thanksgiving is already ruined, knowing that only a day or two later, young Mr. Miller and his posse will saunter into Michigan Stadium, and unleash a furious whupping on our beloved Wolverines. I keep trying to tell these guys, but they won't listen to me.

Curiously, I've noticed some snippets from ohio boards who are also on the case of young Mr. Miller. One even suggested that B Miller be "cut" from the team. How sad.

Other nut fans have speculated about the mindset of young Mssrs Kalis, Dunn, Thomas, and the other Michigan commitments,.. and suggested that they were actually poking fun at the perils of their home state team. I have my doubts about that. Surely these young men know better than to giggle at the struggles of the mighty buckeyes ... I'm sure these young fellows were hitting the books during the telecast, .. studying and preparing themselves for their careers at Michigan. After all, they wouldn't want to take the chance that they somehow might not qualify academically.

And how sad for Mr. Fickell this morning. The poor guy has not even coached a half season, yet the home fans have already given up on him, ... hoping that a former Gators coach will somehow come along and rescue them from their woes.

Interesting how things can change in a year's time, huh? Seems like we were in that same situation not long ago ...

But, I'm glad you came in to set these guys straight. Let them have it. Both barrels.
            Last edited by lineygoblue; October 2, 2011, 08:22 AM.

Comment

• Obviously, Miller's free car isn't comfortable enough.

Comment

• Hush, JD ... they don't do that anymore at ohio ... they've learned their lesson ....

Comment

• Now it's just the Basketball players?

Comment

• Ahhhh, the car scandal. The scandal with no substantive facts to back it up.

Michigan's struggled to beat OSU on even terms so they feel the need to perpetuate lies to get OSU's hands tied behind its back. Just so they have a shot to win a football game. Sad

Comment

• What is sad is Ohio's offense, very sad.
                      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Your head is in the sand, son, head's in the sand.

Comment

• You are purveyors of lies. Every time free cars gets mentioned, it is a blatant and knowing lie being told. This is Michigan's strategy to get back to the top. Can't win on the field? Use subterfuge to handcuff your opponents.

Shameful behavior. Bo and Crisler would be disgusted. Not Yost though, he was a veteran cheater, and a rabid anti-Catholic bigot to boot.

Comment

• Deflection.

Sparty served you up.
                            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• That game was el stinko. Sparty can't even beat their chests much about it because a good team would've won by 20.

Comment

• People giving the Spartan's defense way too much credit for the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X