Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar Meyer's record against UM is 0-1 as the DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPION.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Coach Meyer was hampered by a Mattison-coached defense. That's a killer.

Comment

• Go Huskers!
        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• As much as it pains me, we can't root for the Huskers today if we want to reach the CCG.
          Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Coach Meyer was hampered by a Mattison-coached defense. That's a killer.
            May we all be hampered that way. He won a NC with Greg Mattison as DC against a team from northern kentucky.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Don't worry. Ohio State does Hoke another solid in his bid to win his first title if any sort.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Well, we all have to start somewhere. Even the great Urban Meyer got his start at lowly Bowling Green ...
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Congrats Liney on winning the Legends Division.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Another warning for the rest of the B10: http://www.cbssports.com/columns/sto...yer-ohio-state

Get your licks in now, boys. Clock is ticking.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      I guess Stillwagon and tweets are certainly better than reality: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...?sct=cf_t11_a0

OP was, at least, honest enough to concede as much. Most M fans, though, aren't as honest about their own FEAR. Perhaps that's because most M fans aren't honest. I guess that would make sense.
                      How could we be in FEAR of any kind over Meyer? He won't last at OshitsU very long before "issues" crop up anyway. Has he lasted long-term anywhere else? Certainly not at Florida, where, if he were half the savior you seem to think he is, he coulda and shoulda won multiple NC's but instead left the cupboard not only bare but also infested with vermin when he left.

Comment

• As to actual team stuff, Sabino being out could be devastating. They are razor thin at LB and Sabino, along with Shazier, never leave the field. Shazier was banged up, too. F. I really like Josh Perry. I think he'll be damn good for them. But he ain't ready, yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          Another warning for the rest of the B10: http://www.cbssports.com/columns/sto...yer-ohio-state

Get your licks in now, boys. Clock is ticking.
                          Doyel failed to mention the thank-you note Meyer is sending to Pelini today. UNL served up that game to o-Lie-o on a silver platter, and to the bucks' credit, they feasted upon it.

Your boys are good and they're on a roll right now, but it's a long season and lots can happen between now and late November. Nobody here fears the challenge; nobody here fears Urban!

Comment

• Keep telling yourself that...

if he were half the savior you seem to think he is, he coulda and shoulda won multiple NC's but instead left the cupboard not only bare but also infested with vermin when he left.
                            ...and remember, if you can, that Florida did win multiple BCS titles under Coach Meyer and, FWIW, the Crocs are undefeated and moving toward the top 5. Though, heh, I'm sure that Muschamp is starting all freshmen and sophmores because, lol, the cupboard was bare. Man, they're going to be awesome in a couple years when those kids get older!

Comment

• Did someone forget to tell you that Tebow won one of those NC's all by himself? Or haven't you been paying attention?

:-)

Comment

• Dammit. Point conceded.

Comment

Working...
                                X