Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your defense just sucked.

Comment

• As a michigan fan, you'd be an expert. however, wishing for something does not make it fact.

Comment

• They've already got a Nebraska flag with the other 11 atop the stadium...nice

Comment

• Beano Cook is saying Urban will be the coach of OSU in 2012
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Beeno Kook is a charter member of the flat earth society.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• purdue getting into it.

Comment

• Purdue should worry more about how they will become relevant again anytime soon.

Comment

• Again???
                  AAL- Sam Martin - Because the Punter is one of Detroit's most used assets

Comment

• They were fairly relevant during the Brees years.

Not so much since

Comment

• Its hard to be revelant when your opponent lies and cheats.

Comment

• They were fairly relevant during the Brees years.

Not so much since
                        In the 70's and 80's they were always in that second tier of Big Ten schools that could give you a run on any given day but never quite got it together for a full season.
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by geo weidl View Post
                          Its hard to be revelant when your opponent lies and cheats.
                          The Hoosiers have been pretty clean in football as far as I can tell.

Comment

• A more detailed report on the Spring Game. Sounds like it was a pretty small crowd

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- The official score of Saturday's Ohio State spring game was 59-27 in favor of the offense. But it wasn't that one-sided. In fact, the defense dominated early, holding the offense without a touchdown until the ninth series.

Comment

• Yeah.....interest among fans with integrity wanes when the guy in charge is a liar .
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• A good question for the Schmucks will be, what if they come out of the faux suspensions at 5-0? Do you tell the guys that have been playing that they are now on the bench, or does the "Tat Five" automatically regain their starting status?

... and we might ask the same question for Saint Jim ...

wait ... Saint Jim isn't going to serve a real suspension ... so I guess we can't ask that ...
                                Last edited by lineygoblue; April 24, 2011, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X