Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHADDUP?
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Michigan four-star quarterback Dwan Mathis flips commitment from Michigan State to Ohio State.

By Andrew Lind on June 24, 2018 at 6:23 pm

Ohio State's well-documented search for a quarterback is finally over.

In an interesting turn of events, Michigan State four-star commit Dwan Mathis flipped his pledge from the Spartans to the Buckeyes on Sunday evening during a surprise official visit that began at Friday Night Lights.

Comment

• QB recruiting this year is a bit of shitshow. They just don't like anyone and I don't blame them. Though, I think actually do like the Wisconsin commit, but were too late.

It should be fine for 2020.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• STFU
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• OSU's 2019 class is going to be pretty mundane. It'll be fine given 2017 and 2018 and will hopefully produce 5 or 6 legit players. But, the 2020 class is going to be UFM's best class yet. Book it. And STFU.

Comment

• The Oracle might want to make a bet on that.

Comment

• Heh.

Comment

• RIP Mike Kudla. Damn, that sucks.

CLEVELAND– Former Ohio State defensive end Mike Kudla passed away on Sunday, Highland Local Schools announced on Monday. He was 34 years old. His cause of death was not released. Kudla gradua…

Comment

• Damn.....hate to hear that about Kudla. Gritty ball player with more heart than talent.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yeah, he was a grinder. Weight room freak. Good enough to play on some really good defenses, but never NFL caliber. It's a real shame -- he was only 34 (I think).

Comment

• Damn. Way too young to die. I remember that dude...one strong mutha. RIP
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I need to know your thoughts on Urban Meyer and what might actually happen

Comment

• It's impossible for me to say in this particular climate. I mean, he didn't fire a douchebag for DV allegations that were reported to the police, but she declined to follow up on. So, there's no "cover up"or anything like that. The authorities knew. But, he apparently said he didn't know about the 2015 allegations but his wife did. So, eh. I mean, two years ago this is nothing. In this crazy ass world who the fuck knows.

She says she doesn't know if UFM knew or not. Whatever.

Comment

• Izzo is still here. This doesn't seem to rise to that level.

Comment

• There is the "It's not as bad as Sparty" defense. Quite the gigantic port in the storm.

So, I mean this is the timeline -- UFM knew about their issues in 2009. He and Shelly tried to intervene and help, but he didn't fire him. That was known. Then Shelly gets a text in 2015. Police were notified but no charges filed. That's pretty much it. Then in 2018 charges are actually filed and he's fired. The change in "facts" is that it is now alleged that UFM knew about the 2015 incident.

So, meh. As I said, two years ago this is totally nothing. Now, who knows. I won't predict how this particular river will run.

Comment

Working...
                                X