Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
    FIRE URBAN MEYER NOW!
    Agreed.

Bring back Luke "Skywalker" Fickel..."Cool Hand" Luke...

...and Bauserman...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Who'd have thunk that The Wizard and Hannibal would turn into the batman and robin of Woke Social Justice Warriors?
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• McMurphy has officially lost it. At least his true motives are laid bare.

Comment

• I believe Zach Smith lost it. The sex toys...meh. But dick pics in the White House...lol! They're really running a tight ship over there at OSU.

Comment

• ....and the Obama White House. Those secret service clowns. If employers/managers have to screen all deliveries and search all phones for pictures, then so be it.

Comment

• More than anything, this was just good fodder for rivals

Comment

• And the Winner of the Rick James Memorial Reward is....Zach Smith!

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Clearly a toxic culture if dildos and pix of penises are the coaching staff's thing. Heh!
                  There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• This is indeed a grave turn, especially if you are talent. He'd better get out there and hold the university accountable before it goes ahead and does the right thing.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Looking forward to the Gane Day signs. Lots of good material to work with.

Comment

• talent, I don't think that the BoT has assumed responsibility for the previously conducted university investigation is a good circumstance for meyer. You?

I could see this as a smart move to eliminate at least 90% of the potential for claims that the u or President Drake was biased in it's investigation and then after the investigation reinstated meyer.

I don't think you can say the BoT (or regents or whatever you want to call these guys at any state university) ostensibly providing policy framework and giving the nod or kibosh to key personnel hiring decisions for the presidents could be accused of not being fair minded in consideration of the facts and once removed from any kind of attachments to meyer or the culture of osu football (and I mean that in terms of positive aspects of it historically).
                          There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Word circulating that meyer has been let go. He was informed yesterday after the conclusion of osu's investigation and BoT's review and decision. Announcement will be made Tuesday.

Comment

• If true, what a fucking joke unless there is something more to this.

If it happens, LSU will fire Ogeron and hire UFB and he'll end up turning LSU into Florida from 2005-2010.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                              X