No announcement yet.

Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is true. I'd just hate for the Dolphins to be the ones to eat that bullet.

Comment

• I hear yah, Ross is going to do whatever he thinks will bring success...so far it has worked most well for him!
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• is it me, or is the NFL becoming a flop league? When sportscenter is highlight bad calls, you know you've become obvious
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• ..... WWE.

One of the many reasons I have little interest in it anymore.

CFB is not far behind.

If someone with balls doesn't stand up to the monied interests pushing college sports to the brink and say enough, the good times associated with that sport will be buried in pay for play, multi million dollar coaching salaries including those of coordinators, ADs who direct their sports program as businesses, $40 for a snack with a drink

....... and seat prices approaching $200 ..... in the end zone!
          There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• OT, Sparano pus his home up for sale, not long now.... Bill Cowher is being batted about.

?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• The Chin would be a good fit for the Fins.
              There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• I get the feeling that The Chin isn't all that excited about getting back into coaching.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I'd love for the UM guy to offer a contract pulling away OSUs savior.
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I would too, Seattle. But, I think the back-room deal has already been made.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
                      OT, Sparano pus his home up for sale, not long now.... Bill Cowher is being batted about.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45053733.../#.ToeTs5v8Uyo
                      Thank fucking god.

Comment

• The way things are looking, Jimmy Ballgame is going to take his team to the NFC Championship game.

Comment

• He'd have been a HR hire too and been a bigger PR boost, Hoke & Mattison is every bit as good.

Comment

• We are doing fine but it is amazing what Harbaugh is doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                              He'd have been a HR hire too and been a bigger PR boost, Hoke & Mattison is every bit as good.
                              Don't be silly. I'm happy with how it turned out b/c of the shot at long-term stability vis-a-vis the 4-5 years of brilliance from JH, but c'mon now...

Comment

• Mattison is about as get as it gets at the college level for a defensive coordinator. Coordinators are critical to your success and not only is Greg an excellent DC but he's a terrific recruiter too. Hoke is a great head man, he gets 'it'; he's a great leader/motivator/recruiter and surrounds himself with other great football teachers...

Hoke is going to be very successful rebuilding M, I see M in BCS bowls and playing in the B10 CCG more often than not over the next decade. I'm confident JH would've done about the same...

Every time I see Mattison's defense, I'm even more impressed. The players he has are getting better each game (Jake Ryan is a great example, one of the teams better defenders the last few games), the scheme is getting more complex and confusing opponents more. He's great at hiding coverages, blitzes and judging by M's success this season vs last, he's great at developing talent and getting the most out of the talent he has.

Comment

Working...
                                X