No announcement yet.

Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are so many talented pros (NFL) who had mediocre careers at Michigan -- leads me to believe that Carr really was lacking as a coach, though he was a great recruiter...

Comment

• If the choice came down to Harbaugh or Hoke, then it was a can't miss choice. Either of them would have been great hires.

Over at Rivals today, they were discussing how long Mattison may stay, because he is 62 now. Most reliable sources believe he'll stay as long as he's healthy. He loves his job, and he will do it as long as he's able to. The thought is that he may be grooming Coach Mallory to eventually replace him once he retires.

I think one of the biggest reasons that Hoke will succeed, is because word is going to get around that he's a player's coach, and kids will want to play for him. With Hoke, everything is about the players. He does not seek out his own personal gains from his team or his job. He just enjoys what he's doing. He's got his destination job, and he's going to make the most of it. That's a good thing for us over the next decade or so.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Good insight, Lines ......

Does anyone think urban meyer is a player's coach or is he in it for himself?

He'll be right at home at osu where the culture of do your own thing, F your team mates is well established.

urban may have a great record and he may be a great coach but the best teams are the ones with the best players and getting the best out of anyone is easier said than done.

Hoke? I'd say he did a pretty good job with what he had handed to him his first year .... fractured team, fractured fan base, fractured athletic department. I'd call him a miracle worker. urban might have some unexpected problems at osu.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Hoke has laid a good foundation for the future. He pretty much rescued and recovered the program. There was no real direction with Rodriguez as coach, and Michigan needed a strong hand to come in and lead, and a good football mind to re-establish good, fundamental football on the field. Hoke has accomplished both.

And again, I'm very impressed with Hoke and his refusal to take any personal credit for what has happened this year. Every time media people try to get him to take some credit, he deflects it to the kids. The sideline reporter on Saturday tried to get him to talk about "how good it feels" to beat OlieO. He instead told her to look over at the team, leaping into the student section, and said, "Its all about those kids". Hoke doesn't look for television cameras to "send messages" to his team, or opponents. He just coaches the football team.

The longer I've gotten to observe the man, the more I like his style, and I consider it absolutely refreshing. I never thought I'd think that Brady Hoke was a home run as a HC hire, but I do now.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Packers and Giants tied with < 1 minute left. Green Bay driving, however...

Comment

• Rodgers is unbelievable.

Comment

• Wow. Packers are good. 2 pass plays starting at their own 20 and the Packers are already in field goal range...

Comment

• Yeah. Rodgers looks really good. I'd like to see him v Brady in superbowl...

Comment

• Packers go to 12-0. Rodgers and co. made it look easy after Giants tied them with a minute left...

Comment

• favre who?

Comment

• If your a Seinfeld geek like me and you like, well... tebow, you'll enjoy this.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• A good joke I heard today:

God asks Aaron Rodgers: "What do you believe?" Rodgers says, "I believe in hard work, and in staying true to family and friends". God can't help but see the goodness of Rodgers and offers him a seat to his left. Then God turns to Tim Tebow and says , "What do you believe?" Tebow says, "I believe in your total goodness, love and generosity and that you have given all to mankind." God is greatly moved by Tebow's eloquence, and offers him a seat to his right.

Finally, God turns to Tom Brady: "And you, Tom, what do you believe?"

Brady replies, "I believe you're in my seat".

Comment

• Wow. What a finish to the SF/NO game!

Comment

• Great game!

Comment

• Brady looks like he's in Brady form.

Comment

Working...
                                X