Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 TD's in the first half. Domination.

Comment

• Denver could play for 4 more quarters and might not get to 35 points.

Comment

• Tebow, meet Tom Brady, NFL Quarterback.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I was surprised, since Denver was known for their D and NE was known for their terrible D. Brady just tore them a new one.

Comment

• Tom Brady the Tebow killer! Once again the Tebow monster is slain by a Wolverine.

Comment

• I almost gagged when one of the announcers "cautioned" all the "tebow haters" out there to "watch out, because this young man is just getting started, and he will be back".

Please.

I don't have anything against Tebow on a personal basis. I may take issue with how he expresses his faith. If I were a friend of his, I may show him a few passages in the Book of John about public expressions of faith. However, I don't hate the young man.

Football is a team sport, and is most enjoyed when you can watch a group of dedicated young men get together and successfully reach the goals of winning games, and further winning championships. Sometimes, along the way an individual will stand out with a great performance. However, those individuals cannot shine without the help of their teammates. Tom Brady showed the world last night what a real NFL quarterback can do with a successful team and organization around him. In his post game interviews, he continually gave credit to his teammates.

Football = team sport.

Comment

• Excellent post Liney

Comment

• Have the Pats won a SB since being busted for their blatant cheating? I can't recall, but I think the answer is no.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Has OSHITU won a game of any significance since being caught cheating? I can recall and the answer is NO!

Comment

• LOL @ Stan

Thanks, Stan. I needed that this morning.

Comment

• Heh. My point is, once again, made for me. It's been a good morning.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Your "point"? Heh....only in your bloviating head....

Great post Liney. I started yelling back at the TV immediately when I heard that. It's akin to the gushing in the NHL about Crosby. The over-the-top pontification is what is so damn nauseating. The best part about Tebow losing? We don't have to hear about him every waking minute of coverage.

Comment

• The difference is that Crosby is actually good.

Comment

• Cannot disagree.........although there's 5 or so guys just as good, or better IMO.

Comment

• There are a lot of bad QBs that have taken snaps in the NFL over the last few decades- and more than a few of them have played for the Lions. But I can't think of many that were worse than Tebow.

Watching him last night looked more like playing Frogger than a second-round NFL PLayoff game.

Comment

Working...
                                X