Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
    Tebow won't like the kind of attention that he'll get from the New York media.

yep... they will rip into his nice boy image just for fun.
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I'm not a Tebow fan, though as I've said before, I enjoyed the fits he gave "analyst" and "experts"..

that said, is it wrong for me to want Denver to lose and not make the playoffs.... just to see the questions asked "what if tebow was still in denver..?"

Comment

• just to see the questions asked "what if tebow was still in denver..?"
        Good call, Ent. Also, what if Manning tweaks his neck again? ....
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Are you serious ent? This guy throws the ball like he is throwing a loaf of bread. His stats are horrible, he got lucky a few times and thats about it. I would take a 50% Manning as opposed to a 100% tebow.

Comment

• According to John Elway and Denver Broncos management, Tim Tebow was given the choice as to whether he would be traded to Jacksonville or the New York Jets.
            Tebow chose the Jets, supposedly because he feels he can take the starting QB job from incumbent Mark Sanchez. Sanchez signed a 3-year / $40.5 million contract extension earlier this month.
            Last season, Sanchez finished with 3,474 yards, 26 TD's and a career-high 78.2 passer rating. Tebow racked up 1,729 yards, 12 TD's and a 72.9 passer rating.
            This guy has to be smoking dope.

Comment

• Tebow is high on religion and should be thankful he's always been surrounded by tremendous talent.

Comment

• Sanchez may not be very good, but he's better than Blaine Gabbert at this point. Tebow would have had more luck in Jacksonville, if you ask me. Maybe Tebow didn't like competing with Henne, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by geo weidl View Post
                  Are you serious ent? This guy throws the ball like he is throwing a loaf of bread. His stats are horrible, he got lucky a few times and thats about it. I would take a 50% Manning as opposed to a 100% tebow.
                  I like chaos.

Comment

• I like chaos.

Sounds as if there is always some in Lincoln, Nebraska.

Comment

• I like nachos and Sanchez is a dirty Mexican.
                      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Say whatever you want about Tebow's talent, or lack of same, at quarterback, but his teammates play hard for him and by all accounts respect his leadership and work ethic. That's more than you can say for Sanchez, who may have lost the Jets' locker room last season. Once you lose the locker room as a QB, you're going to lose your starting job in short order. Tebow may not be a quality NFL starter, but he may not have to be to take over for Sanchez.

Comment

• I don't know what the jets locker room situation is, but I'll put money on it that John Elway cringed everytime tebow threw that ball. He is a pathetic passer.
                          Last edited by geo weidl; March 23, 2012, 09:21 PM.

Comment

• If I was going to invade Palestine, I would want aTebow on my side.
                            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
                              If I was going to invade Palestine, I would want aTebow on my side.
                              LOL! So you're saying he's good for something?

Comment

• Reclaim the HolyLand.....

Tony Sparano is the Jets new Offensive Coordinator, apparently they want to run the wildcat in New York!

Comment

Working...
                                X