• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
    f'ing milk hormones..
    So....you only drank natural milk then.

hi!

Comment

• heh..
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Comment

• If the Atlanta OC runs the ball and doesn't get cute.. they kick a FG and win the game. Amazed these guys make this much and refuse to run and ball to win games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yup. But, in general, running the ball doesn't win games. Brady threw 62 passes tonight.

Comment

• On the Falcons last drive in regulation, they were in field goal range and passed. The result was a holding penalty and a sack to move them out of FG range. If they had run and kicked the field goal, they would have won the game
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Inexcusable on the part of the Falcons. First down at the 21 Yd of NE up 28-20 with 3 min and change, run the ball kick a FG seals the game (baring a miracle) I think the sack lost 12 yards, then call pass again and a holding call.

Comment

• Just an amazing comeback.

As far as the Falcons go, I think Arthur Blank put the whammy on himself by leaving his luxury box sometime in the 3rd quarter and going down to the sidelines in preparation to celebrate.

Comment

• Huge tactical mistake by coaches on the Falcon's last possession. The only thing I can think of that justified those last two calls was the time remaining and that's even a stretch. Also Ryan can't take a sack - his poor decision making compounded the impact of those bad calls.

I live in ATL and was still pulling for the pats and Brady. He's just an amazing competitor.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I don't understand how DCs come to the conclusion that playing coverage against Tom Brady is the answer, in any situation. Do these guys not watch film? Glance at the SportsCenter highlights every now and then?

Comment

• I almost always favor the pass play call as opposed to the run. I've seen too many times where the team with the lead shuts it down and loses the game by not going full out. In fact, you can make a pretty good case that that's what happened last night. Also, the refs missed a face mask call on the play with the holding penalty that knocked the Falcons out of field goal range. Of course, in hindsight, Atlanta shouldn't have tried to pass when they were in field goal range.

Anyway, that was great entertainment for a Pats/Brady fan like myself! I even won $1 from my grandson. (The little man fortunately went to bed at halftime.)

Comment

• Brady's record will be broken someday by Jake Rudock of the Detroit Lions. (By then everybody will know how to spell his name.)

Comment

• Field Yates ‏@FieldYates [ame="https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/828641713023488001"]2h2 hours ago[/ame]

Family friends in Naples, FL had this delivered to their house this morning. The perils of early edition newspapers.

Comment

• Hillarious ....... I'm not much of a Pats or Belichick fan. But I think the NFL, in the name of Commisoner Goodell, imposed penalties that were intended to screw Craft, not so much Brady, but Craft. Brady got caught up in it. It was stupid on the part of Goodell.

He got the booing he justly deserved whether or not you believe there was wrong doing on the part of the Pats or not and there may have been but it was hair splitting. If the NFL wants to be perceived as doing what is right for the sport, consistently enforce player rules about domestic violence and start forking up for long term disability payments for retired NFL players who need them.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Peppers to the Browns made my entire draft. Perfection.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X