No announcement yet.

Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW, when I say laugh, I'm not laughing at them to be mean. I'm just laughing because year after year after decade the Lions disappoint, and yet every year Lions fans think it is going to be "their year". As you said Mike, it is delusional.

I hope it does happen some year. But until it does, building up high expectations every pre-season just leads to the inevitable gut punch when the Lions are out of contention by Week 8.

Comment

They have to find a way to get Matt Stafford into Week 17 and still throwing effectively. If they don't protect him the way he needs to be protected, he won't get past Week 2.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

They really can't catch a break. First Fairley, then LeShoure. I know Fairley is supposed to be back, but foot surgery ain't a good thing for a big man.

Comment

Looks like Schilling is playing tonight for the Chargers. #70 with the 2s, it seems.

Comment

Yep, he just got flagged for a false start ...

Comment

Saw Mouton playing a bit, too. Couldn't keep watching, NFL preseason is unwatchable by the end of the 1st quarter!

Comment

Bit of Lions supplemental news. NO, they aren't looking at TP:

Former Georgia RB Caleb King has reportedly met with the Lions.
                King was a backup at UGA, turning in a disappointing college career as a former five-star recruit. The Lions are looking high and low for a power runner, and could roll the dice on the 5'11", 220-pound King in the late rounds of the supplemental draft.

Comment

I saw King play in a HS play-off game on TV a while back. He was much bigger than defenders he played against and just over-powered them. He broke his leg during his senior year in HS but UGA still recruited and signed him.

He was a disappointment at UGA. He ran behind KeShown Moreno who was pretty good in 2009. Moreno left early for the NFL and in 10 King was the man but suffered a broken jaw and then saw limited action. He was ruled acadmically ineligble for 2011 and left for the NFL.

Lots of talent there and obvioulsy some scouts have seen it.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Hart starting his coaching career at EMU. I think he would make a fine coach, I'd like to see him somewhere on the sidelines at UM one day.

Comment

Just give it a few weeks, Chuck! He'll just be wearing the wrong colors.

I'm sure he'll get a nice reception from the crowd, though, if they even mention his name.

Comment

Isn't Tyrone Wheatley also working with Ron English over at Eastern?

Seems like there is more than one former U-M player over there.

Comment

tp to the Raiders in the 3rd round of the Supplemental Draft according to a post at Rivals quoting a tweet.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Oakland is a good place for him. He and Al Davis will get along swimmingly ...

... birds of a feather .. and all that ..

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                              tp to the Raiders in the 3rd round of the Supplemental Draft according to a post at Rivals quoting a tweet.

Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Good place for a headcase QB who should be a tight end.

Comment

Working...
                                X