Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please reconsider your position.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yep. I like pitcher's duels as well.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• If the best defense in the league can't force a punt, that's pretty telling. Anyhow, I don't see how it's reasonable to assume that those that don't like track-meet football therefore must love poor-quality football.

Comment

• I would like for you to STFU
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yep. I like pitcher's duels as well.
            Yep. And sometimes really good pitchers get hit. I don't think, e.g., that the Texas-USC national title game was some sort of farcical track meet. I don't think, e.g., that Georgia has a god-awful defense because they could barely slow down Oklahoma.

Sometimes great offense is just great offense. Sometimes great defense is just great defense. I think the offensive play last night was a very high level. Not all high-scoring games are created equal, and this one, I think was fully earned. As opposed to, say, the Stillers shitfest defense (and, also, their brilliant offense). I also think there was significant quality difference between Philly beating Atlanta 15-10 and Jacksonville beating Buffalo 10-3.

In any event, I'd much rather watch brilliance than not. I'll take last night over Denver-Carolina (and the brilliance of Vonn Miller) all day.

Comment

• re: Collingsworth...concur...dude is an annoying fuckstick on the level of Joe Buck...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• We watched different games.......
                Now you like football with no defense? smh

New England never punted - 613 yards - 505 passing and lost by 2 scores

This was like watching RichRods game vs Illinois.

Comment

• Texas Tech vs. Baylor.

Some call it exciting. I call it a fucking horrific fuckstain.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• efz

Comment

• You can have excellence on display in a way that is interesting and unpredictable, or in a way that is not. Excellence isn't on its own interesting, otherwise you all would just STFU and read my posts without replying.

Comment

• no YOU STFU
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• See? Right there. Wiz adds conflict and levity. It would be boring were I to just bounce around from thread to thread clearing up confusion and correcting people as needed.

We could probably write a basic program to do it instead of Wiz, but this is fine too.

Comment

• The comparisons to TT-Baylor are cute and all, but if the final score total is all that matters then you're just not paying attention or are incapable of doing so. But, I guess some would much rather watch Rutgers and Purdue play to a 14-12 epic battle or the classic M00N gmae than watch football offense played at the highest levels. To each their own.

My personal advice to folks uninterested in last night's classic is to simply not watch anymore. It's not really for you. To wit, I think curling is god-awful boring to watch. So I don't.

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Get right with curling...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X