No announcement yet.

Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fact is...you're an idiot. The new rules opening up the offense have been around for many years. Philly presumably had a great D and NE's was decent. Almost 1200 yards of offense? LMAO. 17 records set. 17!

guffaw

...and no I didn't think the Texas-USC game was a great game...entertaining...yes...great? One incredible player that USC had no answer for yes. Defense was not great. You would think the Almighty Great Pete could have at least slowed down The Vince.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• We had been making progress here. Talent was about to reconcile his statement that "You may enjoy a 77-73 NBA playoff game, but I don’t" with his supposedly often-repeated point that not all low-scoring games are boring. And in a cordial late-afternoon post he had changed his mind on one of the low-scoring games cited he had cited as awful in a snarky post this morning, now claiming it was a compelling contest.

Seems we're back at square one here, and may have actually learned nothing from today's activity.

Comment

• Most combined yards in an NFL game. Ever. Not Super Bowl. Not postseason. EVER. 1 combined punt. 1 combined sack. O/U was 48. Went 26 over the O/U. 26!
        ugh didn't realize it was that bad.... hey wait Wiz is making valid points tonight. Whats going on?

Comment

• Texas-USC game was a great game...entertaining...yes...great? One incredible player that USC had no answer for

Yes another good point and SC had that dropped int on the final winning drive. And Texas stopped SC on DEFENSE to win the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
            ugh didn't realize it was that bad.... hey wait Wiz is making valid points tonight. Whats going on?
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• lol

Comment

• It’s pretty easy to reconcile disliking 77-73 with thinking low scoring games can be ok. That is, of course, unless you think a 12-11 NBA game can be good. We all have our thresholds. Unless a game gets out of 70s it’s presumptively bad in my book, but not irrebuttably so.

It’s pretty obvious to anyone with a semblance of sports acumen. But, here we are dealing with assertions that the NFL has altered the game way in favor of offense when we have actual definitive facts to answer the inquiry.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• shaddup
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You had me at hi
                    Last edited by iam416; February 5, 2018, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• BTW, Wiz, 62-36 was definitely just awful defense.

hi

Comment

• 62-36...I assume you are referencing the 2001 debacle between the Huskers and Buffs?

Yes...that was a shitstorm of Craig Bohlian proportions...thanks for making my point dumbass...

HI!
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, I guess. The Steel Curtain beat Doomsday 35-31 in a SB with shitty defenses, I guess.

The Huskerz did manage to hold Miami to 37, do that was strong!

Comment

• It is. Not hard. But I wasn't the one that was saying one thing and then saying the opposite.

Comment

• Steelers 35 Cowboys 31

Total Yards Combined: 609
                              Total Combined Punts: 11

Eagles 41 Patriots 33

Total Combined Yards: 1151
                              Total Combined Punts: 1
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                                ........Tell me again about the great defense.
                                Who said anything about defense. The game was entertaining, it was a game of great (offensive) execution, scheme and watching arguably the best active NFL coach in the league getting out-coached and without any argument, the best QB currently playing in the NFL get out played by a no-name ..... well, until the play-offs.

If that is not great sports entertainment then try riding a tractor. Oh, wait, you do that for entertainment now so, I can see why think the SB was boring, not entertaining or some definition of bad.
                                There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X