Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frosty > Eli > Peyton > Woodson > Brady
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Frosty > Eli > Peyton > Woodson > Brady > Montana > Staubach > Bradshaw > Jesus

corrected
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz ≥ excrement. Case-by-case basis.

Comment

• You misspelled exhilaration
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• its clear after a 3 td passing performance for 500 yards brady is indeed >excretement

manning however leads the head to head playoff battles 3 to 2

Comment

• That'll buy you a cup of coffee at the Little Apple Coffee Shop...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• radinas
                its a buck now though

Comment

• fucking profit hungry bastages
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    Or watch the legendary 10-9 M00N game. Just awesome football.
                    There's a difference between good defense and bad offense. Watching two teams with crappy offenses is boring. Two teams with crappy defenses allowing huge yardage is less boring but still not what I considered entertaining.
                    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• We simply disagree as to the quality of the defenses in the SB. If you think that there was 1 really good defense and 1 at least average defense (especially w/ Butler sitting) then your view of the offensive play changes. After watching the Eagles dismantle the Vikings I tend to think their offense is really good. And I *know* the Pats offense is really good.

Comment

• SLFU
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          We simply disagree as to the quality of the defenses in the SB. If you think that there was 1 really good defense and 1 at least average defense (especially w/ Butler sitting) then your view of the offensive play changes. After watching the Eagles dismantle the Vikings I tend to think their offense is really good. And I *know* the Pats offense is really good.
                          Yeah, Philly's defense has played really well. So I don't know if Brady is that good or it's the rules. Pick plays are called rubs and are tolerated. Defense used to have the advantage in the Steel Curtain days. Night Train Lane used to just clothesline guys. NFL was brutal back then, but the players weren't as big or fast.

Comment

• Our boy Mel Blount made a living mauling WRs. I think my biggest sports thing I wish I could have really lived through and enjoyed was the Stillers-Raiders. Absolutely vicious. That said, we got a little of that with the Ravens-Stillers -- I still think the AFC CG was the single most brutal game I watched. I definitely enjoyed those games.

But, I also enjoyed the Cards-Stillers SB after they survived the Ravens bloodletting -- when the Stillers finally cracked against Warner and couldn't stop him (even with a great defense -- 450 yards!).

Anywho, the truly important thing about the SB is that the Pats lost. Whether you thought it was B12 football or a classic.

Comment

• hater
                              There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Steelers - Raiders playoff games were so brutal. Players genuinely hated each other. Jack Lambert and his gang of HOFers on one defense. Jack Tatum, Phil Villapiano, Ted Hendricks, and George Atkinson on the other. Raiders paralyzed Darryl Stingley and tried to do the same to Lynnn Swann. Bradshaw and Stabler were tough quarterbacks. Mark van Eeghen running behind Upshaw and Shell. I wish I had those games on tape...

Comment

Working...
                                X