Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah shaddup

5 teams 5-5 right now for the last playoff spot

after the ways pittsubrgh looked yesterday and the way new England looked the week before both those teams could be beat int the wildcard round

barry will be back in December I could see KC hosting the afc final

Comment

• F' this crap!

Fearsome Foursome - No Name Defense - Silver Rush - Orange Crush - Gang Green - 85 Bears - Purple People Eaters - New York Sack Exchange - Legion Of Boom - Doomsday Defense - Steel Curtain - Any Questions?

Comment

• Im working today, but did have time to watch the end of the Lions game. I give thanks im not emotional attached to that team.

Comment

• I don't remember the last play lateral pitch play work in the NFL till now.

Dolphins pull it off vs New England, so Miami has down it twice, Stanford once. And

Tyler Ecker lateral the ball - not run out of bounds with no time left ...Steve Breaston is still fucking waiting!!

Comment

• Why is Gronk playing safety?

Comment

• love that belcihek gets to see that play over and over and over

Comment

• Love if you would STFU
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                  Love if you would STFU
                  If everyone you told to STFU actually STFU'd you would be the only one left.
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• stfu

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post

If everyone you told to STFU actually STFU'd you would be the only one left.
                      Stop that right now. He doesn't know what it actually means. Please don't help him.

Comment

• Browns beat the Broncos for the first time since 1990. That had been the NFL's longest-running head-to-head losing streak.

Anyone know who has the oldest losing streak now?

Comment

• Probably the Lions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            Browns beat the Broncos for the first time since 1990. That had been the NFL's longest-running head-to-head losing streak.

Anyone know who has the oldest losing streak now?
                            The Detroit Lions vs a Super Bowl bid.

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• boy the rams got bitchslapped last night

my colts are playing as well as anybody and I bet we don't make the playoffs --

Comment

• Why? If the Colts win their final 2 they are absolutely in if the Steelers lost at New Orleans OR the Ravens lose at the Chargers.

Beat Tennessee on the road and the Colts are in.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X