• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...you are being silly...

...it was late shit...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Missed this last week...Alliance of American Football close to folding. I'll admit I've already forgotten they existed, heh

The first-year AAF's inability to secure cooperation from NFLPA to use young players off NFL rosters has put AAF in danger of folding, Tom Dundon said.

Comment

• They should try to hold on and fold into the XFL which starts back next year.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• shaddup
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• no no let him go

he's on a roll

Comment

• 1st round this year has been hysterical

Comment

• The Steelers will never be sorry that they took Devin Bush in this draft.

Best wishes to him in the NFL. I hope he makes All Pro very quickly.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Love Bush. My Stillers are still reeling from losing Shazier. Bush is a guy who can actually fill that hole. Thrilled with the pick.

I would have wept like a Jints fan watching this draft if the Stillers would have taken Gary. But Bush is a badass.

Last two times Stillers traded up in the first round they got San Antonio Holmes and Troy Polamalu.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Comment

• He should have been terrified of her.
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Chase is a New England Patriot

Perfect fit, good for him!

Comment

• So, Higdon sits out the bowl game to prepare (preserve?) himself for the NFL draft, and what it got him was the NFL equivalent of walk-on status with the Texans.

After he's cut during training camp, maybe he will reflect on his decision a bit.

Perhaps if he would have stayed on his team, and helped them in a nationally televised bowl game, and rushed for 150+ yards or so, maybe a NFL team would have spent a pick on him, and he at least could have come up with a bit of guaranteed money.

Instead, he watched his team lose on national TV, from 600 miles away, and 'preserved' himself for the draft.

First thing he should do today is fire whoever was in his ear.

Comment

• Bama led the nation with 10 drafted.

The headscratcher was Saivion Smith. A CB who was an xfer from a juco who played one year at Bama and was absolutely murdered in the NC game. He was not ready. Not even close. He declared anyway and was not drafted. Just moronic. He reportedly had some grade issues so maybe he had no choice. I hope that's the answer because this is insane.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Most of the guys who sign a free agent contract after the draft are going to get nothing more than a quick 'lookie-loo' before they are shown to the door. Teams will see that they were right to NOT waste a pick on them, and then its bye-bye.

I don't know what the statistics are, but it can't be more than 1 out of 100 free agents signed this way that actually make the final roster.

It really has to sting guys like Higdon, who sat out his final game to 'prepare' himself for the draft. It didn't even get him to the point of being "Mr. Irrelevant".

Maybe the Texans will be nice and give him a plane ticket home after they cut him. If not, maybe the idiot who was in his ear will pay the fare ... but I doubt it.

Comment

• Harbaugh was not happy with him either. There is no evidence of sitting out a bowl game benefiting anyone, (and Bushell-Beatty). He hurt himself by not playing in the bowl game. You have to show all you have if your not Devin or Rashan. Make your statement.

Comment

Working...
                                X