No announcement yet.

Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From what I heard involving a side line then a club house dust up with Harbaugh supposedly before, during and then after the osu game, there was bad blood between the two of them. I suspect Higdon based his decision to leave on a combination of emotion and bad advice from his people. I've got no insider info, just my eyes and ears. He did not play well against osu, he's a notoriously shitty blocker and needs a hole to accelerate through. Then you have comments much later from coaching staff that the game plan was fine it was poorly executed (I'd take some exception to that but we've gone over the turtle pace of JH's offense that had no hi-gear whatsoever). Blocking has to be very precise in Harbaugh's 2018 offense and osu's D had that figured out. So, a running back that needs a hole, can't power through tackles, can't block for the QB very well (never seemed to like that role) wasn't going to shine in the osu game.

I was at the UF game. There was a pall over the team much like RR's last game v. Mississippi. If you watch and listen carefully to Patterson's post spring game interview comments he was uncomfortable talking about the 2018 season but, to me, it was pretty clear he didn't like Harbaugh's system on offense ..... I think there were some unhappy campers on the 2018 offense and Higdon may have been the chief complainer. He does have attitude and not necessarily in a bad way. He's vocal and Patterson is more likely to keep his mouth shut and do what he's told to do.

Anyway, feel sorry for the guy's draft situation. He was a decent, not great running back for Michigan and that the NFL wasn't interested pretty much sums up his limitations. That he thought he was much better than NFL scouts thought he was signals he got pumped about himself by the people around him with a bit of ego biting him the ass. Wish him well but it's gonna be a tough row to hoe for him if he wants to pursue a professional sport career on some level.
    Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; April 28, 2019, 03:37 PM.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Yea, I forgot about Higdon being pissed off after the osu game. Also he was very average vs the good teams, all or most his great games were vs poor defenses.

Practice squad contributor

Comment

• I still can't believe that with Gentry, Collins, DPJ, and Black we insisted on putting Shea Paterson into a Mike Debord offense.

Comment

• The #Steelers
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Seriously, the past 48 hours of the Antonio Brown drama have been nuts.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The Patriots are arrogant enough to think they can make anyone work in their system. Hopefully they are wrong this time.

Also, I certainly wouldn't put it past the Pats that they tampered like hell in this.

Comment

• Brown won't last a week in Foxboro if he thinks he can pull the same crap with Belichick. If Brown isn't careful, he's going to drama-queen his way out of a NFL career.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• go on popcorn GIF

Comment

• Fuck this guy. His schtick is old and tired. His success has masked it but Belichick's been a complete asshole his entire career, going back to before the Browns.

He doesn't think he should have to answer questions about this? Fuck you, buddy, you knowingly brought on an accused rapist and probably tampered with another team to get him. I'm sorry you think you only have to address questions like "what's a crossing pattern, coach?"

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I found his staredown at the end pathetic and fitting with his "persona". Oooh, he's a a real badass.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X