• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STFU
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• STFU = Strangle Tractor Fucking Umpires
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• descriptive yet hurtful
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Watching WV-Okie State and I really want to mock the B12, but....
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Either team playing defense?

Comment

• No, but both playing more than Ohio State.

Comment

• Could be nearing the end for Kliff Kingsbury. Started off 5-2 but has now lost 4 straight. Latest was scoring just 6 points agaisnt a bad Kansas State team.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Meanwhile, Oklahoma St has a 4 point lead with under a minute left. Might have left too much time on the clock because it's the Big 12.
                    Flag football, no defense.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• That makes Iowa state vs Texas pretty important for deciding who plays Oklahoma?

Comment

• Very shocked the Oklahoma State defense won that last play. Very.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I imagine Clay Helton is gone at USC this week, or the following Monday at the latest. Losing to that mess of a UCLA team had to be the final straw there. I don't think an upset of Notre Dame would make a difference at this point.

Comment

• No. Nor is it realistic.

Comment

• Duke hasn't been blown out yet. You're telling me there's a chance.
                                A lot of the top teams have had slow starts today.

Originally posted by JRB View Post
                                I imagine Clay Helton is gone at USC this week, or the following Monday at the latest. Losing to that mess of a UCLA team had to be the final straw there. I don't think an upset of Notre Dame would make a difference at this point.
                                Wilton Speight with a victory over USC. Nice.

I don't see Clay Helton building USC "back to USC." ... the powerhouse program that they should be.
                                There has to be better head coach options out there for this program.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X