No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't see Clay Helton building USC "back to USC." ... the powerhouse program that they should be.
    There has to be better head coach options out there for this program.
    Guess Tim Drevno isnt working out

Comment

• 54-51 rams last night

cant realy blame the defenses they had 7 turnovers and 3 defensive td's

bet wiz was busy surfing back and forth between dances with the stars and the voice

Comment

• STFU
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• James Franklin to USC rumors have picked up quite a bit the last few days.

Comment

• I prefer Franklin at Penn state.

Comment

• I have no idea who this guy is, but please YES!

Peter Ghersen? @Pete_Ghersen
              FollowFollow @Pete_Ghersen

More
              BREAKING: A source close to the situation is telling me that #USC head coach Clay Helton is coming back next season. #Trojans #FightOn #USCfootball @USCScoop #Pac12FB

Comment

• The UCF QB's leg...jesus...
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• BigXII defenses make this game hard to watch.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• inter alia, defense making a game hard to watch.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yep couldn't take it any more, switched ti the Apple Cup - and oh boy - SNOW!

Comment

• Yes, that game is delightful to watch.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Jessie Palmer really just praised the Oklahoma defense at half. "3 stops, good job." Stupid Big 12 football...

Loving this snow game.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Of note in the silly OU/WVU game, Tony Gibson is WVU's DC. As you may recall, he was RichRod's bubba and managed to completely undermine DC, Scott Schaeffer - a good coach - resulting in Greg Robinson - just awful - coming in with his hand puppets.

Good God, glad that awful era is in the rear view mirror.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Looks like a Rich Rod Michigan defense.
                              Keith Washington is in there for WVU. Quite the turnaround for Keith Washington to go from Don Brown to WVU crap "Rich Rod" Tony Gibson defense.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Can't stand it anymore. I don't care who wins. OU, if they win then beat Texas does not belong in the CFP. The first time they'd show up versus a competent defense with competent CB and S play that actually gets coached on how to cover and how to tackle and, finally, that had any kind of pass rush, they'd be toast.

Grier and Murray are good, the receivers are fast but I could even throw to wide open guys for completion after completion without any worry that I'm going to get sacked or even marginally pressured, throwing to guys without any defenders to break up the passes or tackle the receiver. It's silly - some of the silliest college football I've seen in a long history of watching it.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X