No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were I not a Michigan fan this would be wildly entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      Harbaugh went on LLLLLloyd's shit list when he made his comments about Michigan players going to easy classes. Mike Hart himself declared Harbaugh "not a Michigan Man". So let the record reflect.
      And this perfectly illustrates some of the problems inside the Michigan football program. When Mike Hart said that I wanted to throw a chair at him. Jim Harbaugh was a Heisman finalist who went 2-0 against ohio state and guaranteed victory in Columbus in 1986. And delivered. Mike Hart, probably delivering pizzas today. Oh, and JH's comments were 100% accurate. This sanctimonious "Michigan Man" shit has become a burden on the program, not a badge of honor. Jim Harbaugh was a Michigan man. Today's players and coaches couldn't hold his jock strap. Now Jim Harbaugh coaches in Super Bowls and we struggle to beat Akron and UConn. I wonder who feels stupid about their comments now.

Comment

• He coaches in SBs as a better and modern version of Bo. It's not too late to start mending that relationship. He may never come here as HC (I won't write it off) but at least he can start steering people our way. And you know he'd love to stick it to Lloyd in whatever way. Having his assistant and ways infiltrate the program would be ideal.

U-M has hosted a wide range of people as commencement speakers, including jurists Thurgood Marshall and Sandra Day O'Connor and political figures such as Hilary Clinton and George H. W. Bush. Even the president of Michigan State University, Clifton R. Wharton, has given the U-M commencement address, in 1970. This year, Twitter CEO Dick Costolo will give the address.

Harbaugh is worthy. Of course the school would never, in a million years. Which is unfortunate.

Comment

• They've also had two other presidents give the address: Clinton and Obama.

Comment

• Which is why it might go such a long way to getting in the good graces of Harbaugh. Whether its him or his coaching tree, Michigan needs his support.

Comment

• Jim Harbaugh will never, ever be Michigan's football coach.

I have a better chance of becoming the next HC, than Harbaugh giving up his 49ers gig to coach Michigan.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• ``Whether its him or his coaching tree, Michigan needs his support.''

But hey -- go on with your certainty about only a single aspect of that potential relationship. It only makes sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  And this perfectly illustrates some of the problems inside the Michigan football program. When Mike Hart said that I wanted to throw a chair at him. Jim Harbaugh was a Heisman finalist who went 2-0 against ohio state and guaranteed victory in Columbus in 1986. And delivered. Mike Hart, probably delivering pizzas today. Oh, and JH's comments were 100% accurate. This sanctimonious "Michigan Man" shit has become a burden on the program, not a badge of honor. Jim Harbaugh was a Michigan man. Today's players and coaches couldn't hold his jock strap. Now Jim Harbaugh coaches in Super Bowls and we struggle to beat Akron and UConn. I wonder who feels stupid about their comments now.
                  [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Hart_%28American_football%29"]Mike Hart (American football) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Leon Michael "Mike" Hart (born April 9, 1986) is a retired American football running back and current running backs coach for Eastern Michigan University.[1] Hart played college football as a running back at the University of Michigan from 2004 to 2007 and holds the Michigan Wolverines career rushing record with 5,040 yards. He was selected by the Indianapolis Colts of the National Football League in the sixth round of the 2008 NFL Draft. Hart played three seasons for the Colts, mostly in a back-up role, before the team released him in the spring of 2011.
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• upcoming rules changes????
                    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Is getting rid of the NCAA on the list.

Comment

• Not according to the article

Comment

• the guy who never punts..

Comment

• if you want a pretty good read on UNL's running attack in the 90's, here you go. I think this is interesting and I've been spending some time talking to people who knew milt and his system.. I'm a moth to a light bulb when it comes to talking about stuff like this

Comment

• Is that Greg Mays, coming out of hiding?

Comment

• I vaguely remember when UNL was good.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X