Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was a bad week for media darlings

Comment

• You have a formal enemy in Michigan and its not the Wolverines anymore.

Comment

• Sparty keeps improving. Dantonio did a really nice job this season. The offense has gone from a burning couch to a comfy sectional. I didn't think the offense would come around like it did. That will be a tough game.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• OlieO covers 2 touchdowns.

Easily.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• RichGOD with big win and a defense that held Oregon to 16.

Comment

• I dunno, Liney. I take good Tresselball teams very seriously.

Comment

• If Sparty could get a functional offense, why can't Hokeorges do the same? That's a serious indictment IMO.

Comment

• I'm still not sold on Sparty's offense.

Its an opportunistic offense that can't take over and control a game like they will need to do against OlieO. They're not going to have 4-5 long drives in the game that take up time and keep OlieO's offense off the field. They play for the field position their defense gives them, and try to cash it in. They feast on short field opportunities.

If OlieO controls the ball on offense, they can lay a 14+ point victory on Sparty.

And I also predict that Sparty will not sell its own allotment of tickets for the CCG.

Comment

• Allotment is only 10,000. They should sell that. OSU will out-scalp them by a huge margin. Delaney should finally get a sellout for this game.

Cook has progressed nicely. It isn't a great offense, but it is decent. It was god-awful to start the season.

Comment

• Drok, good question. It is frustrating to have M look shitty on defense for three years and shitty on offense for the next 3 years. The RR firing and the Hoke hiring appears to be an epic Brandon failure. This could be a decade long fuck up on his part. Will be his legacy unless he can pull the Football program out from its death spiral with a home run coaching hire NOW.

In retrospect, "The Process" just screwed M long term. He should have told the Carr supporters to STFU and opened the check book to get an NFL caliber DC to help RR bring the program around. TBH, I felt that way when the end looked near for Rodriguez. Brandon is a feckless yes man and I doubt very seriously he has the political power or the will to can Hoke as he should.

Lines, I agree with you on Sparty. osu isn't going to make stupid mistakes giving MSU a short field. I have no doubt, ufm will be the first coach to have a decent plan to combat Sparty's D and shut Narduzzi up.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Sparty's O isn't something to write home about, but the progress over the course of the year is. Hell, even just staying put would have been better than the steady decline of our O over the course of the season.

Comment

• Allotment is only 10,000. They should sell that. OSU will out-scalp them by a huge margin. Delaney should finally get a sellout for this game.
                          They didn't sell their allotment the first time.

They didn't sell out Ford Field (68K) when they played Florida Atlantic there, a few years back.

Sparty doesn't travel well.

Tickets will be easily available outside the stadium, and probably at face value or slightly above.

Comment

• Sparty keeps improving. Dantonio did a really nice job this season. The offense has gone from a burning couch to a comfy sectional. I didn't think the offense would come around like it did. That will be a tough game.
                            Yep, Michigan and Michigan state roll reversal has taken full effect now.

Comment

• The only reason role reversal has taken place is due to Michigan's slide into suckitude since the early 2000's.

Its not like Michigan stayed at a top level, and MSU came along and passed them.

Comment

• I really didn't think Dantonio could bounce back like this, I don't think Michigan State is going anywhere as long as hes around. And don't ask him questions he doesn't like.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjRlX_TQ_1c"]Mark Dantonio halftime interview MSU Northwestern - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X