No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats just the fine. The family will be able to sue the pants off ND in civil court if they choose.
    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

Kelley better have a damn good lawyer or an iron clad liability policy. His bank account is toast. Watch ND hang him out to dry while they scramble to cover their tracks.

Shedding no tears.

F'em.
      Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; March 15, 2011, 09:22 PM.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Sounds as if nd has been using this system for a few years. Would it not be the school's responsiblity to upgrade their ways of doing things?

Comment

Michigan uses lifts, too, to film their practices. You can see them in action if you happen to drive by the athletic complex when the team is practicing outdoors.

I wonder if teams will reconsider them?

Comment

Yes but ......

I assume there is someone among the Michigan football gang who would decide that it would not be a good idea to use these devises in the presence of 50mph wind gusts. This was just plain stupid. Whoever let this happen out of action or inaction should have to pay thorugh the nose.

This is one time I support fire engine chasing lawyers.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Speaking of fire engine chasing lawyers...when is Stan coming back? Is he at all?

Comment

SLF is a fire engine chasing lawyer if you need one in Seattle. I've heard he specializes in suing the pants off Christians, war vets/heros, old ladies, and the disabled.
                Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

This is one time I support fire engine chasing lawyers.
                  Call Stan, your chasing lawyer.

Comment

Speaking of fire engine chasing lawyers...when is Stan coming back? Is he at all?
                    I wish he would come back, but I guess he's still upset with me. Maybe I'll see him at the spring game, and we can get back on track. I'll wear my flame retardant underwear and let him have at me ...
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

How the hell could he be upset with you? He's all bluster and you know it. I think he's a fine attack lawyer and it just carries over sometimes.
                      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

I think he's a fine attack lawyer and it just carries over sometimes.
                        Jon have you used him?

Comment

Ewww...thats a bad visual...

Nah, but I recognize that I'd rather he be on my side of the legal table than the other side's.
                          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

I had dinner with Stan and his wife Judy in Indianapolis three weeks ago. He's fine .... he has the address for this site. He'll be back.

Comment

GQ lists the fifteen worst fanbases in America. Some familiar CFB programs make appearances here...

Having had experience with several of these fanbases, I can certainly vouch for their mentions here. I stand by my condemnation of West Virginia fans as the worst fans in American sports-- I can only assume the GQ editors' error in ranking them #3 here stems from having spent much more time in Philadelphia than in Morgantown.

Comment

Wisconsin was also a little low at only #13. Definately a top ten program. Their attending fanbase is what I imagine the crowds were like at the Roman Coliseum.

Comment

Working...
                                X