No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you've convinced me.. Hillary is just a victim.

and I've never said no one cheats but the SEC... and Baylor. But again, it is so interesting to see what you read into posts.
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
      I never said the entire SEC either... interesting on what you think you read.
      I know you said "certain teams" but you had already included Bama, and I try to ignore cryptic weasle qualifiers.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

you've convinced me.. Hillary is just a victim.

and I've never said no one cheats but the SEC... and Baylor. But again, it is so interesting to see what you read into posts.

"But my list is basically the [sic] certain teams in the SEC plus Baylor."
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• and to be clear, do I think a guy is a getting a free drink at Oklahoma because they're a player? Yes.. yes I do. Do I think a guy is getting a free tattoo because they play at Clemson.?.. yes.. yes I do. But I that isn't what I'm referencing, just for the record.
          Last edited by entropy; July 6, 2016, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            "But my list is basically the [sic] certain teams in the SEC plus Baylor."

see.. I never said the entire SEC

Comment

• Anyway, when a Saban team faces sanctions, get back to me. Or when you have substantive proof get back to me.

Right now you have nothing but unsubstantiated gossip that boarders on libel.

Heck, we have had a number of good players leave due to limited playing time. If they were paid, and they are bitter at not playing, I'm sure they will talk.

Comment

see.. I never said the entire SEC

lol.

Comment

• Unless of course you are equating the SEC = Bama.

Comment

• libel.. what strong words for an private internet message board discussing college sports and opinions.

Comment

• bama has such a rich history of not cheating..

Comment

and to be clear, do I think a guy is a getting a free drink at Oklahoma because they're a player? Yes.. yes I do. Do I think a guy is getting a free tattoo because they play at Clemson.?.. yes.. yes I do. But I that isn't what I'm referencing, just for the record.

I'm sure you will equate that to institutions looking the other way.
                        No I wouldn't. What I would say is we have as much proof that Riley is cheating as Saban - unless you consider winning and good recruiting as 'evidence' of cheating. When Saban gets handed sanctions, get back to me. I'll eat the words, I swear it.

Comment

libel.. what strong words for an private internet message board discussing college sports and opinions.
                          Libel is written defamation. Absent prof, that's what this is. I didn't say it was actionable. IANAL.

Comment

Unless of course you are equating the SEC = Bama.

Bama is the only thing in the SEC I care about. The rest can hang.

Comment

bama has such a rich history of not cheating..

lmao. So, Dubose's sins make Saban a cheater? Cmon. Because Dr. Tom was a pedophile doesn't mean Riley is one.

Comment

• Highly regard recruits from California interested in playing for a middling program headed up by a coach with a proven track record of mediocrity and located in Nebraska = CHEATING!
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X