No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, its turned into an entertaining game at this point 28-27 PSU. I hate SC as much as anyone. The great Keith Jackson in the booth, didn't recognize him - then they said hes 88 years old.

Comment

• And another TD PSU 35-27

Comment

• and another TD off an INT - wow, maybe Penn State Should have played Clemson

42-27

Comment

• It's a wild one at the Rose Bowl
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• USC scores to make it 49-42 (Penn State leading). This one is far from over. I hope Penn State hangs and the B1G wins one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Detroit Dan View Post
              USC scores to make it 49-42 (Penn State leading). This one is far from over. I hope Penn State hangs and the B1G wins one.
              Oh no. What about recruiting....

Comment

• Gotta get Najee out Cali. That is of paramount importance!

Comment

• Three man rush works every time!

Comment

• Trace McArmstrong hands the game to SC, floating a high corner route against 2-deep.

Comment

• 49 to 49!
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• James Franklin welcome to the Big Ten choke the Rose Bowl club! Outscored 17-0 in the 4th by SC @ home.

Comment

• Oops. USC wins it. Penn State not feeling great )-:

Comment

• Wow!

Dumb call on Franklin's part to let McSorley put it up with a prayer. Play for OT dumb shit.

USC pulls it out 52 - 49 punishing Franklin.

Of note. USC QB Sam Darnold plays a similar game to Speight. Huge difference is the speed with which he releases the ball. Very short motion - crisp release. I'll bet there is a 2.5 second difference which is the difference between his receiver being open and being covered.

If Brandon Peters has that capacity, and I think he does, Harbaugffense would work a whole lot better. Bring on the competition.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• This makes the Michigan - Florida State game feel like one where the better team just won. Penn State has gotta be feeling they blew this one.

Comment

• Lesson: In a shootout like this one, don't sit on the lead. But in all fairness, Barkley looked like a pretty good bet to run out the clock.

Comment

Working...
                                X