Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
    Cleveland, mark my word.
    Cleveland's gotta hit on a QB eventually. Detroit did.
    Deshaun Watson to Corey Coleman... that can be fun.
    They have to replace Pep Hamilton now.

Amazing game.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Well that's a wrap, lots of Michigan fans complaining were not UFM or Nick and were not - yet. But seeing them both lose the last 2 weeks is very therapeutic.

Comment

• Look like a bear hug to me
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Dan... Yes I was joking.

I was also bad luck for Clemson. Seemed like each time I'd watch, Clemson would turn the ball over or Bama would score. When I didn't watch (like putting the kids to bed), Clemson would score or make a big play.

I turned the game back over when Clemson went up 28-24 only to watch bama regain the lead. I didn't watch the last drive because, as my wife put it, I'm bad luck..

or maybe she was talking more generally.. I'm not sure..
          Last edited by entropy; January 10, 2017, 01:13 AM.

Comment

• With Alabama and Clemson both scoring, 77 college football teams out of the 78 total teams have now scored in the bowl season. Congrats on another exciting college football season, everyone!
            Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• LOL

Comment

• 3-9 next year (c:

Comment

• Gonna be brutal.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Ohio State is now the winningest CFB team in terms of PCT for the last 120, 110, 100, 90, 60, 50 and 20 years.

Oklahoma has 80 and 70 (OSU 2nd).

Florida State has 40, 30 (OSU 2nd).

Alabama has 10 (OSU 2nd).

*Note Boise excluded from longer durations because not enough games played and shorter durations b/c fuck Boise.

Comment

• Bit puzzling how Oklahoma ended up ranked ahead of us, though I suppose Penn State would say the same about us.

Comment

• Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Clemson looked like an SEC team out there!! My gawd!!

Comment

• Nothing screams Bama like throwing it 50+ times and going up tempo for 99 plays.

Comment

• Bit puzzling how Oklahoma ended up ranked ahead of us, though I suppose Penn State would say the same about us.
                                Yeah, I don't get that. Penn State at least had an extra loss. OU and OSU had the same record, and OSU won decisively at Oklahoma.

Comment

Working...
                                X