No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you see the bag lady who wears a motorcycle helmet backwards. I see her every time I go to New Orleans.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Heh. Pure New Orleans.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• No, I'll keep a lookout for her next time.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
          Platte City OR Florida, Houston, California in all scenarios, OR Arizona and Michigan 80% of the time? I'm strangely interested in the, for lack of a better term, "thought process" that generated this suite of opinions. Was there one?
          just pointing out there are a lot of places I wouldn't want to live in

Platte city--Houston--florida

anywhere near AA or his ilk

Comment

• big 12 with a nice week

kstate/ou/TCU/Okie state all undefeated

TCU over Arkansas

and domination of the big 10's best by OU my alma mata. OU was my degree through the military even though I never set foot in norman. Lived in manhattan for 10 years though

its Vanderbilt bullies next week

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
              just pointing out there are a lot of places I wouldn't want to live in

Platte city--Houston--florida

anywhere near AA or his ilk
              It's nice to finally be able to agree on something.

I fucking hated living in Florida. I made the best of it, but what a shithole South Florida is. Every time I go back I'm just fucking amazed at how awful it is and how it keeps getting worse. Same thing in Platte City?

Comment

• No one stays in Florida anymore. It's too crowded.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• B12 made huge strides this weekend. Now kindly stfu.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• How about those tough talking Rutgers Scarlet Knights!!! Ash is no doubt wishing he had chosen a different project for his first head coaching gig. THAT is why the best players from New Jersey go to other schools...
                    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      No one stays in Florida anymore. It's too crowded.
                      Didn't Yogi Bear quote that? Or was it Boo Boo?
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        No one stays in Florida anymore. It's too crowded.
                        According to the 2014 Census projections, Florida is now the third most populous state in the nation putting it ahead of New York, but still behind California and Texas. Currently, about 19.9 million people live in the Sunshine state, and the growth rate of 2.7% is above the national average. Most of the population increase is due to people moving to Florida from other states.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Whoosh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Atlanta, GA

Comment

• I think Yogi was talking about a restaurant there. Now lets be nice to Jeff before he accuses us of being mean to Speight and decides to shut down the forum.

Comment

• heh
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Jeff- as others have mentioned, that was a Yogiism I cobbled to fit my needs.

Comment

Working...
                                X