The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody,

When I say pure SECer I am talking one who graduated from and worked for an SEC school. I will give you Long, but Arkie is not a traditional SEC team, he went to school in Ohio, and the Razorbacks hate us. He would get backlash from his own fanbase for Bama bias.

Please do not tell me you are seriously suggesting Texas people from the BigXII as pro SEC. If so, we should stop right here. You cannot be serious.

Jeff Bower is anti SEC. Read some of his quotes from when he was getting his brains beat in as coach at SoMiss.

Re: ACC alums and coaches. Much like your Texas comment (which had to be a joke) you are woefully uninformed if you think the ACC is pro SEC. They have a chip on their shoulder and we compete for the same recruits. They are NOT pro SEC. much like your Texas comment, you cannot be serious. If so, don't even reply because your knowledge on the subject is too lacking to have a conversation.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It's like saying Notre Dame and the BigTen teams love each other because they are close geographically.

Being close geographically often just makes the hate worse.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Couple things...

Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
        Perhaps not as SEC biased as I expected, but still a lot of southern roots in this committee.
        "Not as SEC biased as I expected."

Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
        Re: ACC alums and coaches. Much like your Texas comment (which had to be a joke) you are woefully uninformed if you think the ACC is pro SEC. They have a chip on their shoulder and we compete for the same recruits. They are NOT pro SEC. much like your Texas comment, you cannot be serious. If so, don't even reply because your knowledge on the subject is too lacking to have a conversation.
        Don't they all still waive Confederate flags together down there?
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Ahh. Got me. I won't make this mistake again. Good day, sir or madam.

Comment

• Don't they all still waive Confederate flags together down there?

Well they may wave them...not sure if they waive them...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              Don't they all still waive Confederate flags together down there?

Well they may wave them...not sure if they waive them...
              Ha, good catch!
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                THE SOUTH
                Yep, pretty naive Cody.
                Atlanta, GA

Comment

• you know talent you are a cockbite of epic proportions

soon after your voodoohex post I changed my keypick from newengland to the fucking newyorkgiants and lost my nfl lead

thankfully I went against your sandbaggerydumbassery and gave the points picking ohio state big to maintain the cfb lead

smu coming back from the dead against navy helped a lot too

Comment

• The Jints. Lol. LOL. LOL!!!
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Harbaugh to UCLA!!!

Comment

• Jon Gruden to UCLA.
                        I’ve heard Gruden will be in Seattle tomorrow, which is the same time zone as LA (UCLA).
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The corpse of The Gay Bear to College Station...he has unfinished business there...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Should be no surprise. Bret looks like he's done at Arky. The firing of AD Jeff Long was kind-a a giveaway that he'd be gone at the latest after his final game with the Razorbacks on Friday.

Georgia Bulldogs news, stats, photos and video from The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Hard to believe Arkansas can hire a better coach than Bret.
                              Three Rose Bowls for Piggy while as Wisconsin.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                                Hard to believe Arkansas can hire a better coach than Bret.
                                Three Rose Bowls for Piggy while as Wisconsin.
                                Another delusional SEC fan base.

Arkansas has never won anything, even when they were in the SWC.

"if only we can hire the right coach"

Dumbasses.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X