X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It just means more!

Comment

• Heh heh heh.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Peach Bowl note for Bob Diaco: Good things happen when you pressure the QB.

Great season for Scott and the kids at UCF. Its going to be a struggle to get that kind of commitment and attitude out of the pampered players in Lincoln, but he's made it clear that's what he expects. Anticipating multiple transfers this spring.

Comment

• It’s a process, but if he’s legit he’ll get there by year 3, especially in West.

Comment

• That's pretty much where my expectations are. We aren't going anywhere against next year's schedule, so don't worry about it. Instill your culture and schemes, and recruit.

2019, the schedule eases up a bit, refine and build. 2020, we should have an experienced roster...make some noise.

Comment

• peach bowl post game presser
              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                ..."some crackpot, dynamite reporter from Auburn..."

LOL

Comment

• Don't understand some of the play calling for OU. Mayfield brought you there yet all they did was run the ball and it cost them.

Comment

• Yeah. They had two separate chances to win, with 4 minutes left to kill the clock and then in OT. 6 runs, no first downs. I’d be livid if I gave a fuck.

Comment

• They ran it once in the 2nd OT, the "option" play, which I think was supposed to be a throw by the pitchman, who is the backup QB.

That was followed-up with a pair or chickenshit passes that got snuffed. IDK if that was worse than getting beat on a wildcat sweep where the QB throws the game-sealing block though.

Terrible stanza for OU.

Comment

• Yeah, the final play was inept.

Oh well. Season is over. I’ll find out who wins the Bama-Georgia game in due course, but there’s zero way I’m watching it.

Comment

• I just enjoyed watching quality football for a change.

Comment

• SEC is still cream at the top
                            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• I'm not going to lie, I wanted OU to win but I'm glad Mayfield is done, he's irksome he irks me.

Comment

• OU is going to rue that end of the half kickoff for awhile. Man, they found some ways to lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X