No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is the student section at Minnesota at the coldest game in 50 years between the Buckeyes and the Gophers in 2014. It was 15F. The students said fuck it.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Women and children have a hard time understanding the manly arts.

Comment

• Most games in the B1G are fairly decent weather. Late November it gets a bit iffy. By the first week of December, it's Lucas Oil, baby.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
          Women and children have a hard time understanding the manly arts.
          As do Soy Boys
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Soy Boy??

You on StormFront now, CGVT?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              Soy Boy??

You on StormFront now, CGVT?

I probably shouldn't google Stormfront, should I?

Krapture1 called me a soy boy the other day. I had to look it up. Ha!
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Stormfront is an aryan website. Apparently they like that term. I was called one on twitter recently.

SOY BOY TWINS ACTIVATE: form of tranny!

Comment

• Haha

Comment

• You get at least two shit weather games a year in Michigan..The Spartans had 3 or 4 this year, it was bad especially the Maryland game. The snowy 15 degree ones aren't as bad as the rainy 35 degree days.

Comment

• We get two 110F, 80% humidity games, a bunch of rain games, and usually a wet 45f game.

But WE ARE BUILT FOR HEAT!

Comment

• That's true

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgTjuDh7dVA"]Howlin Wolf Built For Comfort - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Love Howling Wolf.

Oh, and Froot: my idea of what is right is not tied to what is best for me or my team. I genuinely feel this way.

I was not for a playoff and I would gladly stay at home Monday and watch Clemson play Georgia or Oklahoma if they were no more.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              Stormfront is an aryan website. Apparently they like that term. I was called one on twitter recently.
                              ...and these terms are allowed to be used in reference to posters here on the board now?

Comment

• A spread passing attack certainly would have more issues playing in AA in the snow than in the dome in New Orleans.

So "built for cold weather" does have some validity.
                                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X