No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One can surely acknowledge Alabama's strong schedules in the past and their pile of shit schedules for this season, next season and probably 2019 (have to see what mighty East team they draw!). Those aren't mutually exclusive.

I mean, we can all acknowledge Pacino's brilliance in Any Given Sunday while pointing out his stiff, scared overacting in The Godfather.

Alabama's schedule for 2018 is a pile of steaming safari animal shit. But, yes, they played a strong schedule in 2016.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Shame about Tyler Hilinski, the Wash State QB who was found dead after an apparent suicide. Sad.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
        Here's the REAL SoS for 2018!!!!!1

1. Alabama
        2. Porky Pig from Space Jams
        3. Paul Morphy
        4. Pacifico Beer
        5. Washington Generals
        6. Wiz' 3rd daughter
        7. Optimus Prime
        8. The Ed Norton Hulk
        9. The Michael Keeton Batman
        10. The crazy Irish guy from Braveheart
        22. Ohio State
        130. Michigan Skunk Bears
        Ohio State's strength schedule is okay. But inexplicably they lose by 30 to Tulane.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Wiz's 4th daughter...perhaps...

awful
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Herm Edwards on recruiting:

?I basically came in here and set up a pro model of how we?re going to go about evaluating players. But the evaluation is the key here in college football. It?s not like in pro football. In pro football, it?s interesting because when you win, you draft last but in college football you recruit. You have to go after guys.?

?It?s, I?ll tell you what now, you?re not only recruiting kids, sometimes you?re trying to recruit the parent too. That?s what amazing. You have to stay in contact with these kids.?

?I?m calling these kids all the time, making visits, I?m all over the place and you?re asking an 18 year old kid to come to your university and a lot of these kids have no idea why they?re going to go to your university. They don?t know. They want to be recruited. They want to know how many people are coming to their house, how many head coaches are calling them. It?s an amazing deal.?
            I'd feel super-groovy about the future if I was an Arizona State fan. LOL.

http://footballscoop.com/news/herm-e...ting-nowadays/

Comment

• Bill Callahan Part Deaux
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I thought that was Mike Riley?
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Callahan > Smiling Mike
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Athlon sports winners and losers on national signing day..
                    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• New gun laws in Mississippi could force schools to lose home games
                      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                        http://footballscoop.com/news/greg-s...un-law-passes/

New gun laws in Mississippi could force schools to lose home games
                        NOT THE ONION

Comment

• Golden Dome Nancy Boys get 21 wins vacated.

The Notre Dame football program must vacate the 21 wins it accumulated during the 2012 and 2013 seasons after losing an NCAA appeal. Mike Vorel of the South Bend Tribune provided the update Tuesday...
                          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• 906 wins to 885 (sixth all-time) LOL Dont have to worry about them catching us now- ever.

We are #1

Ran into Jack Harbaugh yesterday at Luckys. Will be working out of an office on State st indefinitely.

Comment

• Gasp! - THE TENTH COACH is a forum member? He'll of a plot twist there.

Comment

• The NCAA is just dumb .......

UNC gets away with a hand slap for massive academic cheating and the NCAA mandates that ND vacate all of its 2012 and 2013 wins for much less than UNC was up to. ND was forthright in their admission of academic fraud, UNC wasn't. DO NOT COOPERATE WITH THE NCAA.

The NCAA mandate drops Notre Dame from 906 to 885 (sixth all-time, M has 943) and its all-time winning percentage from .729 to .727 ..... still second but not close to Michigan and in danger of falling behind OSU.

Before this is all over for me and if M's shit-ass trend continues, osu will surpass M in wins and win percentage anyway so, there is that and I can't laugh at ND because they got screwed by the NCAA. No joy in Whoville.
                                There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X