The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hack View Post
    Yes. For all we know, Harbaugh might turn out to be dirtier than Jackie Sherrill. He'd have to get around Michigan's compliance department, and we have plenty of anecdotal evidence of how that group would fare in a proper peer review, but it's not beyond the realm. If that's a point you wish to have everyone keep in mind during the discussion, you're free to point it out. But keep to the facts regarding Michigan's history. People aren't stupid.
    Facts? You mean give deference to a person being clean until proven otherwise. Absolutely.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• No, I mean facts. You're talking about a concept or an approach. I mean facts. Michigan fans know the facts about that case.

Comment

• AA:

My central point is that I find it remarkably unlikely that the B10 and SEC cheat in exactly the same "amount" -- however you quantify that -- and, thus, you think the SEC cheats less than the B10 (based on your statement). Or you think there is no meaningful difference.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Talent,

I have no idea if there is a meaningful difference.

Even if we ran the NCAA numbers on major infractions over the last 10 years, there haven't been a lot of major action in either conference in that time frame. Well, until Ole Miss and not counting Penn State. Most of the stuff has been fairly piddling. I wasn't impressed by Michigan's sins, or Ohio State's, Bama's, Tennessee's, Georgia's, Iowa's (may have been more than 10), Indiana's, LSU's, etc, etc.

I refuse to assign guilt without due process- and even with that, the NCAA is so shady that it somewhat mutes what justice they do mete. We live in a time where we pass judgement due to message boards, sportstalk radio, and numerous other bias-laden medium. Meh.
          Last edited by AlabamAlum; February 14, 2018, 05:09 PM.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• B1G = jaywalker

SEC = Charles Manson
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              Heh.

Hey, DSL...
              Hey, AA...

Comment

• Also, Wiz is correct

Wiz- One of your 18 daughters has your login.

Comment

• Also, I would like to apologize for my brisk language earlier. Have had the flu. Not at my best.

Comment

• You mean the cocktail flu

Comment

• Haven't had a drink in weeks.

Comment

• Well that's a shame

Comment

• Quitter
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "Brisk" is a fun word choice there. Cool.

Comment

• Silenc?o
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Can you please just halt deine fresse already?

Comment

Working...
                                X