No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Beaty, the trash WR coach they hired from Texas A&M, is done. 3-34 as a head coach? Probably go 0-12 this season if Kansas lets Beaty coach that many games.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Just noticed that the Ivy League has decided starting this year to blow up tradition and switch the year-end rivalries from what they've been for decades .Harvard-Yale obviously ain't changing but everyone else is.

Old
      Dartmouth v Princeton
      Cornell v Penn
      Brown v Columbia

New
      Penn v Princeton
      Columbia v Cornell
      Brown v Dartmouth

Comment

• Who gives a shit

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
          Who gives a shit
          I do.

Comment

• Stan is just angry. He's a bastard when he is.
            There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• You'd think that top teams would stop scheduling Appalachian (App-a LATCH-in) State for their opening game of the year and start scheduling creampuffs like Oregon State and Louisville instead...
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• "Stan is just angry. He's a bastard when he is."

Oh and you give a shit about scheduling in the Ivy League?

Comment

• I'll keep you updated on season developments too.

Comment

• Harvard-Yale was moved to Fenway this year. It is the 50th anniversary of the famous 29-29 tie.

29-29.jpg

The Bulldogs carried a comfortable lead (29-13) heading into the game's final minute, but Harvard rallied with an 86-yard touchdown drive, then recovered an on-side kick, followed by another touchdown and a game tying two-point conversion as time expired.
                    http://www.yalebulldogs.com/sports/m...20171129h84fv8
                    Last edited by AlabamAlum; September 3, 2018, 10:03 AM.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• As I said before "who gives a shit?"

Comment

• Stan,

I like Ivy League football. It's nostalgic. So, to answer your question, I guess I give a shit. I also like that it seems to perturb you a bit.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• kkstate had to score 14 points in the 4th to beat an FCS school

Mississippi state is going to annihilate us

hopefully the game will be cancelled due to flooding

my old stomping grounds got 9" of rain sunday/monday

Comment

• STFU
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "I also like that it seems to perturb you a bit."

Boy it shows you don't know jack shit about me! (or lacrosse)

Comment

• I am an 8th degree blackbelt in lacrosse.

Comment

Working...
                                X