Comment

• National Games of Interest

UCLA at No. 5 Oklahoma (-30), 1 p.m., FOX

Pick: UCLA (+30)

Kansas at Central Michigan (-4.5), 3 p.m., ESPN+

Pick: Central Michigan (-4.5)

No. 12 USC at No. 9 Stanford (-4.5), 8:30 p.m., FOX

Pick: Stanford (-4.5)
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Rock Chalk vs the Chippewas is a "national game of interest"?

Go home, Jeff, you're drunk.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Come on AA I have been waiting on that game all off season!

Comment

• Check that, I forgot the big Howard at Kent St. game is on at the same F'g time. I can't miss that one. (and it's @ 3:30 PM)

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              Rock Chalk vs the Chippewas is a "national game of interest"?

Go home, Jeff, you're drunk.
              CMU is decent; Kansas is a dumpster fire. Besides, it's a directional Michigan school. Don't tell me you don't take a peak at UAB.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Fuck UAB. I hate those ass monkeys.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yeah, OK, but you look. Don't try to tell me you don't.

Comment

• Well, sure, I look at every Div 1 score. I am not a fan due to proximty, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      Fuck UAB. I hate those ass monkeys.
                      Now now AA...you know you love ass monkeys...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, sure, who doesn't?

Comment

• I prefer chilled Monkey brains....like in The Temple of Doom...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Jeff just needed that one in there to keep his word count up.

Comment

• This USF-GaTech game is entertaining.

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X