No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A 1-loss Alabama team is in. Zero doubt.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• VT straight up beats ND

Comment

• If you don't like Mike Leach, you are an anti-American communist.

In 1999, the Sooners' offensive coordinator left a play sheet on the field to be discovered by the Longhorns, causing "pandemonium" and nearly engineering an upset.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Correct. Incidentally, DSL still thinks Mike Leach is evil incarnate for his treatment of that James boy.

Comment

• DSL also believes that the Macarena is the apex of music and that "dogs playing poker" is a modern day Michelangelo.

Did you read the linked article? Loved it. Dropping a faked play script in front of the Texas bench when he was an asst at OU. Just outstanding.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I did read it. Now STFU.

Comment

• DSL reminds me of Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynamite...except he can't throw a football over a mountain...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• True dat. DSL lives in a van down by the river...well...not really a river....it's a sewage ravine but I was trying to be nice...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sewage ravine? Let's leave Ogallala outta this.

Comment

• I don't live in Ogallala dumbass.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I didn't say you did, you uppity North Platte socialite.

Comment

• Hard to be humble...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Kansas city is becoming the most entertaining team to watch these days
                              whoever decided to trade up to the 10th spot and get him got the next farve with a better attitude

Comment

• Already anointing Mahomes to be the next Favre. 4 games in. Brilliant.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X