The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As I Lay Dying is dog poop.

And I though the D in DSL stood for Darl. (Darl's Sanity Leaves). You mean it doesn't?
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I remember Joyce...not a bad looking chick...crappy writer though...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I think that might have been JBs most brilliant concise prose ever

Comment

• I read yesterday that the state of Iowa has never had a 5-star recruit, hell even Kansas has but not Iowa

Comment

• Super Bowl Sunday seems as good a time as any to announce you're kicking your starting quarterback off the team for domestic abuse

Comment

• Smart move by Taggart.

Doens't matter anymore if the allegations of domestic violence against a member of sports program - pro or college - are true, partly true or not true at all. It's sad, but that's the way it is these days. Guilty until proven innocent..... and maybe Fransois can prove his innocence and if he can, go from there.

urban probably should have done that with ZS WAY before he actually did - when the heat was on - and I suspect Taggart learned a bit from the osu experience.
              There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Kickoffs, keep em or get rid of them?

Comment

• Keep them. You open the door to more pussified football if this goes through. I get the injury prevention thing. There are better ways to prevent injuries on KOs than not doing them.
                  There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Part of me says keep it, but then I remember that Bama special teams are usually shit so I say get rid of kickoffs, PATS, and Field Goals. We can keep punting.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• IMO just outlaw passing.

Comment

• I remember the days of 10-15 kickoff returns per season for tds--we might have had 3-4 this year.

Comment

• STFU
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hornibrook in the portal.

Comment

• I wish you were in the portal...the portal to HELL!!! Or Kearney, Nebraska. That'd work, too.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• That's bad news for the Big Ten.

Comment

Working...
                                X