The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rest of College Football

A place to discuss CFB other than Michigan.

During the season, it will serve as a commentary for games throughout CFB.
    Last edited by lineygoblue; September 1, 2016, 03:36 PM. Reason: Now a protected thread
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

The herd was stating that some top ten program going to be outed today for major recruiting violations.

if true, I wonder who...

Comment

A reliable source high in the athletic department said everyone there was "surprised" to hear about the rumors. They have not been contacted by the NCAA on this matter.

interesting

Comment

Mult. ESPN sources have now verified to me Cowherd was referencing Oregon as school to be 'outed very soon for major recruiting violations'

Comment

If true I wonder if Nike has enough money to bail them out?
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

It would be nice if Phil Knight was tied into it.

Comment

Did anyone catch the story on CBS Evening News about criminals in college football? Pretty interesting. I guess SI did a big story on it too. To my surprise the Big 10 was at the top of the list with players that had a criminal record. They just used the teams that were in the top 25 at the start of the year however. Some interesting statistics they had up.

Comment

Comment

the rumored new Okie State helmet..

Comment

According to Ekeler, a linebacker won’t amount to anything unless he laughs at his jokes.

“I kept a linebacker from playing for three games because he wouldn’t laugh at my jokes during a meeting,” Ekeler said about a former Nebraska player. “He just needed to figure it out. Now, the guy’s a linebacker for the New York Giants.”

LOL.. I'm sure the room was laughing. btw.. He is now coaching at Indiana.

Comment

USA Today
                      LAST FOUR IN: Marquette, Virginia Tech, Colorado State, Michigan
                      FIRST FOUR OUT: Memphis, Washington State, Clemson, Nebraska

Comment

nebraska has no tourny pull to help them in this case sadly, I'm not sure the Big12 would even fight for them.

in the end, UNL has only themsleves to blame. Can't lose to ISU and when you have Baylor beat, hit your freethrows to win.

Comment

Originally posted by entropy View Post
                          in the end, UM has only themsleves to blame. Can't lose to IU and when you have Wisconsin beat, hit your freethrows to win.
                          LOL! No wonder you like the Huskers, they always try to copy Michigan.
                          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                            LOL! No wonder you like the Huskers, they always try to copy Michigan.

Nebraska leads, Michigan follows... BC was first, RR second.

Comment

Working...
                            X