Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There will be no leash, as far as I'm concerned.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I'll look forward to it. He's just evidence that Ohio takes The Game too seriously.

Comment

• After the OSU-M game I'll simply drop by to congratulate you boys on your win. I'm not sure what's wrong with that.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Talent, while you seem to be playing Rate Your Moderator , remember, I was a member of your Talent'sThirtySomething site for a few years. On a scale of 1 to 10 , I'd have to give you a rating of, well, nonexistent!
          Last edited by Prime2; November 18, 2015, 02:38 AM.
          "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
            Just for the record, I'm sorry if at any point in the past I personally have hurt anyone's feewings.
            Good start Hack, if you'd like a chance to demonstrate your sincerity, I'm looking for punitive and compensatory damages.

Comment

• Prime:

You're right...I was a nonexistent moderator. Except for when wizzIE spammed entire pages of code or the like to make threads unreadable ... ah, the good ol' days.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Wiz is still a dangerous man.

You've chosen a good time to rejoin the Forum.

1.) Not since the passing of BO has The Gamehad significance, tasty smack to be had, can't imagine missing the feast.

2.) Freshly retuned from proofing Charles Darwin's math by day and sipping champagne cocktails by night aboard a 110 ft. Luxury yatch in the Gal?pagos Islands, Archipelago of Ecuador. 600 miles offshore, hugging the equator, hell even had the Michigan game Iive via satellite. Slideshow to follow, incredible place.

Comment

• Wiz is totally harmless ... especially when you show him a cool tractor ...

Comment

• I'm in love..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                      Sean, I think you'll need to resize photos before attaching them. Use Paint or an online photo editing service. Here's an online editor I like:

Free online photoshop from Pixlr. Whether you're a beginner or professional, we have a variety of images editing tools to meet your needs. Try it now!

Just upload your photo there and then select Image, Image Size to adjust the size. Then File, Save. All of this is done right in your browser. It's pretty slick.
                      Although it is old thread but i want to correct this post, As many knows pixlr is now taken by autodesk hence they have not started hiding many feature under there paid version. There is same pixlr lik;e editor which is also a best Photoshop Editor Online Alternative known as Toolpic. The good thing is that it is same like pixlr And also they provide all paid feature of pixlr under there free version. Hope it helps.

Comment

• The forum was getting a little too Sticky so I did a little clean-up. The threads are still there but aren't needlessly located at the top.

Comment

• I had them stuck so they'd be easy to find .. instead of sinking to the bottom .. but .. ok

Comment

• Lines, *JD* I just PM'ed you both.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I didn't get it, Jeff.

Just send me an e-mail. You have my addy.

Comment

• If people post in them, they won't sink to the bottom, they'll be right below the traditional "stuck" threads. Some of the threads seemed to be redundant or some seemed like niche-threads. I'd also say the College Football Playoff thread is pretty borderline, since it (sadly) has nothing to do with Michigan. I don't expect to be visiting it until gameday, at the earliest.
                                Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                                I had them stuck so they'd be easy to find .. instead of sinking to the bottom .. but .. ok
                                Last edited by *JD*; December 8, 2015, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X