This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
    What is it? I hit the link and it wants me to log in (again). Well, I won't log in the 2nd time...just because. Where should the link lead me?
    Nowhere anymore, the spammer has been deleted.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I started a "wrasslin' thread for at least the time being.

Its the off season, so I'm sure we'll have more off topic discussions as we pass the time ...

You know, they really ought to consider a Spring Football Mini-Season ....
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

You know, they really ought to consider a Spring Football Mini-Season ....
        I think it'd be cool if teams were allowed a scrimmage against a non-conference team in the same, or bordering, state. So you could sign a deal to bring in Eastern Michigan or Akron for $250,000 for your "spring game" under whatever format you agree to, get them some exposure on BTN, have what is essentially a home game, and get a real practice out of it. Everybody makes some money, fans and players get a "game". Everybody wins.

Comment

• Great idea!

Comment

• I think its a super idea.

Comment

• I think it's a phenomenal idea.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Inconceivable!

Comment

• The list of D1 candidates for Nebraska under this criteria. Pretty sure that a couple of these wouldn't ever want to scrimmage us, or away from home though.

KU
                    K-State
                    Iowa State
                    Northern Iowa
                    Colorado
                    Colorado State
                    Northern Colorado
                    Wyoming
                    Missou
                    MO St
                    SEMO
                    South Dakota
                    SD State

Comment

• For those who like to post images, .jpg or otherwise. When you post an image, it needs to be resized to something like 600x800 or 640x480.

The reason for that is that both mobile devices and tablets will display the full picture if you don't resize it. The net result is that text in all following posts in that thread will be downsized to allow the entire picture posted above it to be displayed.

I can't speak for every device but on iPad and Microsoft tablets following text only posts (those following a post with un-resized image in it) are getting reduced to a font size something around 4-6 points.

I've removed pictures in some of the threads just to make sure text only posts resize to a reasonable font size and they do. Please help out here so we don't need magnifying glasses to read posts.
                      There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• How do you resize them?

Comment

• Easy way: Left click the image and select 'Open With'. You can bring the image up with MS Paint and hit the resize button. Other programs will let you select pixel size.
                          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Spammer?

Yes. Spammer.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• OP .. if you are lurking ... you have e-male

Wiz: shaddup

Comment

• Sent you some forum mail, Liney. Want to make sure you got it. I've had some problems with it actually sending stuff. Let me know.
                                There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X